5

A week has finally passed for the bored male and he felt as if an eternity had already passed for this day to arrive.

"Ooff! Finally!!",he muttered as he entered the Kim enterprises. Though his friends visited him in daily basis,he still hated being in his apartment, doing nothing (couldn't relate😑). But as soon as he entered, something caught his eyes which made him confused.

"Am I just seeing things or is everyone really in full black today?",he mumbled to himself as he turned around for confirmation and they were indeed in black but before he could ask anyone,he was suddenly tackled by a wild daniel.

"Kookie!", Daniel came running towards him, latching onto him with great force, taking him off-guard.

"I missed you so much, kookie!",he exclaimed which made jungkook to roll his eyes playfully at him.

"We even met yesterday,you dramatic bitch!",he said but nonetheless hugs him back.

"Just accept my love,bitch!",he heard daniel mumble which unknowingly brought a small smile before his curiosity came back when he saw even  Mr.gong who's always known for his colorful costumes,was in full black. But why?

"Nielie? Am I seeing things or is everyone really wearing black today?",he asked but got a judging look from the other.

"Ofcourse everyone is wearing black today. Even you're wearing black, kookie! You're testing me whether I'm being attentive or not,right?",he asked but yelped when jungkook hit him on his head.

"I really don't know,you dumbo! Me wearing black is purely a coincidence. Is there any reason? Am I missing something?",he asked.

"Today is the death anniversary of Mr.Kim's parents and grandfather, kookie. You seriously didn't know? I thought that you'd know because you're his personal secretary?",daniel asked as he eyed his friend who wore a shocked look on his face.

"I-I…. s-seriously...I d-didn't k-know about this-",he was interrupted by Mr.Byun,their senior shouting at them,more like shouting at daniel.

"I was really surprised that you were early for once in your lifetime,Mr.Kang. But you never fail to disappoint me each and every second I look at you,boy",he said mockingly which made daniel to grumble in annoyance.

"I was just greeting my best friend who came after a long break,Mr.Byun. And it's still early for the office time to begin.",he said between his gritted teeth. This man has been a pain in his ass since the day he joined the company and right now he's seriously being ridiculous which is urging the younger male to just cut off his eyelashes and color his hair with some funny colors so that the oldman would never try wag his tail at him.

"You better go back to your seat on time,Mr.Kang. My eyes are on you so you better not play around with your 'friend' ",he warned before walking away and daniel quickly rolled his eyes at him, of course secretly.

"This man is seriously getting on my nerves, kookie!",daniel furrowed his eyes in frustration and jungkook who was holding his laughter for a long time bursted out, which earned a series of whines from his friend.

"I couldn't help it ,nielie. But why is that man always picking on you? You must've really done something disastrous for him to behave like this. Not to mention, he behaves like this only towards you", jungkook asked after a series of laughter.

"I didn't do anything, kookie! That oldman is just salty that his daughter has a crush on me!", daniel stated casually which made Jungkook widen his eyes in surprise by the new information he had just received.

"Huh? What!? How!? What are you talking about,nielie? How do you know that his daughter has a crush on you!?", jungkook asked, piling up his questions one by one and glared at the other who just gave him a sassy look.

"This is not something I need to know, kookie. Every single human in this world are prone to have a crush on me. So naturally I know that his daughter-

"No wonder that man finds every single way to make you suffer,bitch! Have a nice day with that oldman of yours!", jungkook grumbled and walked away not before pinching the now pouting Daniel's ear.

Jungkook was seated on his seat with mixed emotions as the information he had received from daniel was making him restless.

"Mr.Kim's parents and grandfather passed away? And today is their death anniversary? But...they passed away on the same day… I wonder what happened to them. ",he mumbled as he stared at taehyung's cabin door. Jungkook was usually not the one to ponder on one's personal life but this information of his boss not only made him shocked but also a bit worried.

"Mr.Kim must've been devastated on that day,right? Losing three family members on the same day. God! It must've been painful-",his thoughts were interrupted by Taehyung walking towards his cabin with a straight face while namjoon followed him worriedly.

"No one is allowed inside my cabin until I say otherwise. And by mentioning it as no one,I mean it,Jeon.", taehyung said sternly as he eyed namjoon who just sighed in response.

"You better act accordingly if you don't want to go home jobless",he warned as he walked inside his cabin not before slamming his door shut.

"Jungkook ssi",he heard namjoon calling him which snapped the said male from his daze.

"Yes,Mr.Kim?"

"Could you do me a favor?",he asked,his face full of worry.

"S-sure, Mr.Kim", jungkook replied as he tilted his head in confusion.

"Tae- that boy...he can sometimes be handful but he's such a sweetheart, jungkook ssi. Trust me. And today as you know,it's the death anniversary of his parents and grandfather. They were the most important people in his life and-",he said and sighed as he realised that he was not coming to the point.

"What I was trying to say was….can you please take care of him today, jungkook ssi? He's not mentally stable today,so…..just make him eat and look after him from a distance. That's all I'm asking. Please, jungkook ssi?",he requested 

"S-sure,Mr.Kim. I'll take care of him. Don't worry",though jungkook was afraid to deal with his boss,he didn't have the heart to say no to namjoon.

"Thank you, jungkook ssi! Thank you so much! I owe you one",he said and hugged the younger male involuntarily who in turn was contemplating whether he should hug back or not.

"Oh! Sorry, Jungkook ssi! I was just relieved that you accepted my request. Honestly,I didn't expect you to say yes",he truthfully said as he broke the hug which brought a small smile on jungkook's face.

"It's okay,Mr Kim. And don't worry. I'll look after Mr Kim for you",he nodded reassuringly.

"Once again, thank you so much for your help, jungkook ssi. I'll be leaving now. And if something happens, don't hesitate to call me, alright?",and as soon as he received a nod from the assistant,he walked away.

"Please help me to go back home in one piece while still being employed,God! Oh my guardian angel! Always be with your child and save him from anything and everything!", jungkook prayed as he kept looking at the closed door of his boss in total fear. But somewhere in the corner of his heart a bit of worry for the older was also present which he chose to ignore at the moment.

💃💃💃