7

It was already 4 in the evening which means time to go back home but the bunny looking male was still sitting on his seat, contemplating something in his mind for the past 10 minutes.

"Should I pick up the empty box or not? If I didn't clear the dirty cup,Mr.Kim would be really mad. But dealing with him is harder than breaking a big rock with bare hands~",he whined and stood up after another 5 minutes of deep thinking.

"You can do it, jungkookie. Just enter the cabin, take back the empty cup and walk out immediately.",he said with an unknown determination in his voice but slumped his shoulders rather instantly.

"Sounds easy but- don't lose your hope, jungkookie! Confidence!",he took a deep breath and knocked at the door, entering immediately as soon as he received a low come in from the other side.

"Now what, Jeon?", Taehyung asked and looked at the assistant who was smiling sheepishly at him.

"The box,Mr.Kim. I came to pick the lunch box? May I take it?",he asked and taehyung who was sitting on the couch with his laptop in his hands as his table was broken completely, pointed his finger towards the now clean box which was neatly placed on the table before him.

"You can",he just stated and looked at the younger male who was visibly surprised.

"Mr.Kim? You cleaned it? Y-you didn't need to do that!", jungkook said frantically which only made taehyung to sigh in response.

"Don't fret, Jeon. It is my habit to clean after eating. What's the big deal?",he just replied casually as he continued his work on his laptop.

"Oh… Then I'll take my leave,Mr.Kim. Have a great evening",he bowed and turned to leave but immediately stopped on his tracks when he heard his boss clearing his throat.

"Erm...thanks for the meal,Jeon.",he felt really surprised when he heard his boss thanking him and instantly turned around with his wide eyes on display.

"M-my pleasure,Mr Kim",he bowed and looked at the other who nodded his head before going back to continue his work.

"Do you have something to say, Jeon?", taehyung asked as he noticed that jungkook was still standing before him.

"Y-yes,Mr Kim…hmm...M-may I say s-something,Mr.Kim?",he asked hesitantly,though he knew whatever he was about to say was out of line and it might anger his boss, he couldn't help himself from saying it.

"You can", taehyung replied as he waited for the other to continue talking.

"I'm s-sorry if I'm o-out of my l-line by s-saying this but….please don't hurt yourself,Mr Kim",he said as he avoided eye contact with his boss and taehyung? He was totally irritated by his assistant's words.

"Oh! Now that he has treated my wounds,he has got the nerve to advise me,huh? Every single person in this world just dies to advise if they come across someone 'weak'! Now what? The same 'how will your parents feel if they see you hurt yourself and bla bla bla?' If this bunny boy spouts that nonsense right now,I won't hesitate to fire and blacklist him!",he thought as he eyed the now squirming boy.

"And why is that, Jeon?",he asked in a dangerously deep voice and scoffed when he saw the assistant shiver visibly.

"B-because…. because Mr.Kim....it is like...you're adding another thing for you to suffer by your own hands. It'll only make you suffer more",he said quickly and ran out, not before bowing at him. And to say that taehyung was stunned was an understatement. 

"Jin hyung! I swear! I'm totally fine with no injuries in my body", jungkook said for the nth time and couldn't help but sigh loudly. The call was a total chaos.