💗Chapter three💗

Author's pov

Taehyung had just gotten home from the cafe with Jin hyung. He slumped onto the couch sighing heavily.

"Tae, you can go to your room, freshen up and come for dinner" Jin hyung said to him.

"Okay. I'll just go to my room" Tae said making his way to his room

Once in his room he whipped out his phone seeing lots of missed calls from Jungkook. He bit his bottom lip and sighed.

Taehyung's pov

What should I do? He might be dead worried by now. I dialed Jungkook's number and the call got picked up at the first ring. I was soon attacked by dozens of questions.

"Tae, where are you? Are you hurt? Should I come over? Why didn't you pick my calls I was so worried" Jungkook queried clearly worried

"Kookie,calm down I am alright.There is nothing wrong.I only kept my phone on silent mode as I was busy.Sorry if I got you worried"I said feeling bad I made him worry but then again he is always worried.

"Woah I almost got a heart attack. Please do not do this again." He said.

"I'll not. Kookie did you have dinner?" I asked

"Yeah I did. Why would I even skip dinner? I haven't forgotten your punishment yet. I'm still traumatized."He said making me giggle.

" I'll do worst if you try it again next time okay?" I said smiling. This bunny is too cute for my heart.

" What can be worst than no kisses for two weeks,tsk. Have you taken dinner yet?" he asked

"Just about to. I have to go now I need to take a shower. Good night and have sweet dreams about me." I said

"I love you too. See you tomorrow" he said and hanged up the call

I smiled to myself and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up.

(Time skip)

I came out of the bathroom to my name being called by jin hyung repeatedly.

"Tae, come fast the food will go cold" Jin hyun shouted from downstairs.

I made my way downstairs and saw Namjoon Hyung already at the table.

"Hi Hyung " I greeted him

"Hi Tae. I hope your day was good " he said

"Yeah it was " I said and sat down on a chair.

Jin hyung served us food and we began to dig in.

"Jin hyung no more I can't eat this much"I whined because my stomach was starting to hurt at the amount of food I have eaten.

"No! You must eat all. See how skinny you are getting"Jin hyung said taking the ladle to add more to my plate.

"Jinnie, leave him that's just his body's shape. He said he can't eat more, don't force him. He might vomit." Namjoon Hyung said.

"Okay. Its just that I want him to put on some more weight" Jin Hyung said pouting.

"Aww. You are so cute hyung but I have eaten enough already. I am going to my room to finish my homework.I have school tomorrow" I said getting up from my seat.

"Sleep tight" Both hyungs said

"Same to you" I yelled back at them climbing up the staircase to my room.

I finished my homework and laid down on my bed drifting off to sleep.

(at Jungkook's house)

Jungkook's pov

After talking to Tae I am relieved now. Tae seems to be kinda stressed I just hope it is not some thing serious. If I get so worried about him not picking my calls  then how will I be able to leave when the time comes. I sighed. We'll see about that when the time comes. I laid on my bed going into deep slumber.

How was the chapter?? Hope it was great.

Love ya😍🥰

WAITING FOR YOU -- TAEKOOK FF 💜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें