💗 Chapter Twenty-eight💗

Yoongi's pov

We were waiting for Tae patiently after he went to his room to talk to Jungkook alone. I am so fucking relieved, I know I said we should move on but fuck it we wouldn't have been able to. I was deep in my thoughts when I heard giggles. I looked up to see Tae coming down the staircase whilst holding the phone.

"Guys, Kook wants to talk to you." Tae exclaimed excitedly as soon as she reached where we were sitting.

"Sure"I heard Jimin replied quickly going towards Tae to take the phone. I chuckled lightly he is so excited to talk to Kook I mean why not we all thought he was dead.

"Jiminie, calm down first" I said getting up to hold his waist but I withdrew my arms when I remembered Kook's parents. I settled to hold his hand.

"No, I won't calm down. He can't just die and come out of nowhere to tell he was alive all this while. I was so scared."Jimin yelled out tears continuously falling from his eyes. I hugged him tightly caressing his back softly.

"Chim"I heard Jungkook call out from the phone. Tae handed the phone to me. I held it up and saw Jungkook looking at me with slightly teary eyes.

"Chim, please look at me. I'm sorry for making you all sad and scared. I swear I contacted you guys as soon as I was fine." Jungkook said a few tears dropping from his eyes. My heart clenched at the sight. It is not even his fault.

"Kookie, we understand. It was not your fault at all. It's just our emotions taking the best of us. I hope you are fine." I said trying to console him.

"I get it but still sorry." Jungkook replied.

"Jiminie, see he apologized. Come on talk to him." I said pulling out of the hug.

"Jungkookie, we missed you." Jimin said after turning to face the camera.

"I missed you guys too." Jungkook replied.

"Kook, none of it is your fault. I was just emotional after seeing you. Thank God you are fine. I was hurting so much." Jimin added.

"I understand. I probably will have reacted the same way. By the way where is Hobi and Sprite." Jungkook said looking around through the screen.

"Kook, you can't see them like this. I will give the phone to them then you will talk to them. Okay?" I said after which I handed the phone to Hobi.

Author's pov

"Hi, I am.your hope,you are my hope. I'm Jhope ." Jhope said as soon as the phone was given to him.

"Of course you are my hope. you know what?" Jungkook said with teary eyes.

"What?" Hobi said controlling his tears.

"When I was struggling to get out of the airplane I thought about you." Jungkook said chuckling at his own joke.

The room fell silent.

"Sorry" Jungkook muttered when he realized they didn't laugh at his joke.

"Yah, Kook how could you joke about something like that." Sprite scolded after a few minutes of silence.

"Sorry, I thought it will lighten up the mood." Jungkook said looking down.

"Oh, Kook. Don't apologise for that. We understand but don't make jokes about it anymore it hurts us." Hobi said to him.

"Okay, no more crying till I come back okay. I am completely fine now." Jungkook said smiling widely but his smile fell when he heard a shout.

"Yah, you tailless bunny. How could you forget about us? I was so worried for you but see he doesn't even remember us. Ungrateful brat." Jin yelled after snatching the phone from Jhope.