💗Chapter Seventeen💗

Taehyung's pov
I just finished bathing and went out to meet Kook playing with his phone.

"Koo, now tell me why you are here?"I said looking at him intensely.

"Babe,I came so that we could hangout you know I want to spend a lot of time with you before I leave.I want to cherish every single moment with you."He said looking at me with heart eyes

"Aww,honey you are so adorable.I will definitely spend all the time you want with you. Okay,Koo"I said cupping and pinching his cheeks on the process.

He slapped my hand away and glared

"I am not adorable you are?"He scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Awwww"I cooed I swear this boy will be the death of me.

"Fine, let's go downstairs for breakfast.Jin and Nam hyung must be waiting for us"I said moving towards the door.

I yelped when I felt I was being lifted in bridal style.
"Come on Kook put me down"I whined loudly.

"No" He said and proceeded downstairs.

Jungkook's pov

As I went down the stairs I saw Jin hyung and Nam hung sitting at the dining table.

"Jungkook,Why are you carrying him"Jin hyung queried looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"I am just babying him hyung"I said placing Tae in the seat beside me.

"Umm,Nam hyung Kookie proposed me yesterday."Tae said looking down fiddling with his fingers.

"Really!"Nam hyung exclaimed

"Yeah, I did propose him now we are engaged."I said looking at him seriously

"That's great but are you guys sure about this you know marriage is a much bigger commitment right?" Nam hyung said

"Yeah,we are sure about this I have even informed my parents and it is left with you and Jin hyung.We are asking for your blessing." I said

"You have our blessings.And know we are here to support you guys no matter what.Okay?"Namjoon hyung said softly.

"Okay"We said to together

"What's with this early morning tension.Let's have our breakfast now."Jin hyung who was silent all this while spoke up making as all chuckle digging into the food.

(Timeskip)

Taehyung's pov

Currently, I and Koo are at the mall since he insisted on going shopping, all this damn rich kids.

"Tae, I would like you this to try this on."Kook said holding up a baby blue hoodie.

"Koo, I have bought enough clothes already"I said whining because he is spending too much money on me.

"So what? I have to spoil my baby. If I don't spoil you who will I spoil? .Hm"He asked throwing the hoodie at me.

I sighed and went to try it on knowing I can't beat Kook in this argument.