💗 Chapter Twenty-three 💗

Unknown man's pov

The guy found wounded yesterday has not woken up yet. I wonder what happened to him for him to have so many injuries. I treated some of his wounds I am waiting for him to wake up so that we could go to the hospital for further checkup.   

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard him groaning. I rushed over to his to see him awake. I helped him to sit upright on the bed and supported his back with a pillow to make him comfortable.

"Tae,Tae.." I heard him muttering.

I gave him a glass of water to drink which he refused to take but continued muttering that word I think is a name. I decided to coax him to drink some water.

"Please drink some water first then we can talk,okay?" I said holding the glass of water to his lips which he took a few sips from.

I gently placed the glass on the nightstand and turned towards him to see him looking at me with wide eyes as if he just saw me. Before I could speak he spoke first.

"W-who are you?" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"You could say your saviour, I saw yesterday near the forest. You were heavily injured so I decided to bring you home to help treat your wound." I replied looking straight into his eyes.

"Oh, Thanks. By the way what is your name?" He asked lowly.

"I am Kim Mingyu." I replied.

"I am Jeon Jungkook."He said.

"You are Korean too. I actually moved here a year ago for further studies"I replied smiling widely at him.

"So how did you get so hurt" I asked him

"I was in a plane crash.Luckily I was able to survive" Jungkook replied.

"Oh you are one lucky guy" I said

"Which country is this, Mingyu" He asked me.

"Canada" I replied.

"Okay"he said

" You look like a highschool student,are you?" I asked him looking at him gently.

"Yes, actually I was on my way to the US for further education as in college"  He replied sighing loudly.

"Okay, wait here I will bring something for you to eat after which we will go to the hospital for further checkup in your wounds." I told getting up from my chair to bring some food for him from the kitchen.

As I reached for the door knob I heard a quiet Thank you from him. I just smiled and proceeded to the kitchen to get him the food.

(Meanwhile in South Korea)

Yoongi's pov

Currently,the doctors aren't saying anything to us. They only said he is in the ICU and he isn't awake yet. I don't even know why Tae did that. Are we that meaningless in his life? Didn't he think about how we will feel after he commits suicide? I was asking myself these questions when I felt someone shaking me. I turned to see Jiminie there.

"Yoonie, what are you thinking about?" He asked me looking at me gently.

"Nothing" I said turning my gaze from him cause I know if I look at him he will be able to detect my lies.

"I know you are lying Yoonie.Don't you trust me enough to share you problems with me?" He asked his eyes glistening with tears.

"No, it's not like that. You know I trust you with my life" I said.

" Then why are you not sharing with me" He asked caressing my back  softly. Eventually, I broke down into sobs.

" Chim,what should I do hmm? I feel so worthless. I failed as a friend." I said sobbing right into Jiminie's shoulder.

"It's okay, let it out Yoonie. You are not useless and you didn't fail as a friend. I bet he did it out of shock. You do not have to pretend you are strong all the time. You are affected greatly by the series of events happening just like us. So, it is okay to lean towards another person for support okay." He said hugging me tightly carefully running his hands in my hair.

"I just wishI could  wind back time to just 24 hours ago when Jungkook was with us" I chocked out still sobbing.

"It's okay baby it was meant to happen . We couldn't have prevented it in anyway" Jimin said releasing him from the hug and wiping my tears.

" Come on, let's go grab something to eat. Tae wouldn't like to see you lie this.He said we should take care of ourselves in his letter. The others are waiting for us in the cafeteria" He said dragging me towards the hospital cafeteria.

(On the other side of the hospital  in the ICU)      

Taehyung's pov

I am alive but how. I don't wanna live I thought trashing around in what I assume is a hospital bed. I tried to scream but my voice wasn't coming out at all. I felt suffocated by an unknown force. I successfully let out a scream after many tries.

"Leave me"I screamed. I heard rush of footsteps towards me.

Author's pov

Doctors and nurses rushed towards Tae's room after hearing his scream. They went in and found him trashing around in the bed. His vitals dropping rapidly. They quickly started resuscitation. Fortunately they were able to stabilise  his vitals and he finally calm down. He slowly opened his eyes and saw the doctor looking down at him.

"Mr Kim, can you breathe now?" The doctor asked calmly to which Tae nodded lightly.

"Okay, then we will move you to a normal ward now so that you can meet your family. They have been here since last night." The doctor said smiling warmly at Taehyung in order to make him comfortable.

He turned towards the nurse in the room and signaled them to move Tae. The nurses nodded and started their work.

After a few minutes, Taehyung was successfully moved to a new ward.

Jimin's pov

Whilst we were coming back from the cafeteria after eating we met the doctor coming out of Tae's room. We rushed towards him.

"Is Tae fine" Hobi asked

"Yeah, he is out of danger now. He is really a fighter. We will now move him to a normal ward but only one person can enter at a time in order not to overwhelm him" Doctor said and excused himself.

I turned towards Yoongi and hugged him tightly.

"Tae is fine. Yoonie, my soulmate is fine" I muttered in his embrace.

"Yeah,he is"He replied. I looked towards his back and saw our friends hugging each other. I smiled widely.

We were still hugging when a nurse came towards and said. "You can now meet Mr Kim"

All of our friend looked towards Jin Hyung and urged him to enter first as he was the one who literally raised Tae.

Meanwhile on the other side in Canada.

Mingyu's pov

I went to the kitchen and prepared a quick meal. After I was done cooking, I went towards the guest room. I knocked and entered. I saw Jungkook looking at me with his doe eyes. I chuckled and went towards the bed and gave him the plate of food.

"Thanks for the food"He sud before digging in.

I sat there watching him quietly whilst he ate. After he was done I took the plate and asked. "Can you stand on your own, you have to freshen up before we go to the hospital."

"Yes,I can" He said and shifted slightly to the edge of the bed, he descended his leg and held the headboard for support. After he was able to stand, he tried to take a step and then he crumbled to the floor. I rushed towards him to help him. He looked up into my eyes horror on his face.

How was the chapter? 😅😅

This is the first time I am writing angst I hope it was good 😊?

Take care of yourselves and vote for tannies at the MAMA awards.

Stream their songs too.