💗 Chapter Eighteen💗

(At school)

Hobi's pov

I am walking down the hallway of our school. I can't wait to meet Sprite. Did I tell you ? Our final exam is starting today. I just hope we are all able to graduate.

"Hobiiii"I turned my head towards that direction to see Jimin running to me.

"Jiminaa"I shouted running to him.

"I miss you so much." I said hugging him tightly.

"Now what is this drama,huh?"I heard Yoongi grumpily saying.

"Come on grandpa, you are very no fun"I said to him

"Whatever"He said rolling his eyes at me.

"Guess what guys?" I said to them excitedly

"What?" Jimin asked confused

"You and Sprite are now dating right?"Yoongi said casually crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh, Yoongles you are such a genius"I said squealing loudly whilst squishing his cheeks.

"Now, I am a genius,huh? I thought I was a grandpa"Yoongi said swatting my hands away.

"Oh come on sweetie, you know I didn't mean it"I said smiling sweetly.

Yoongi just glared at me with disgust.

Just then I felt someone back hugging me.I knew at that moment it was Sprite.

"Honey"I heard her call out.

"Yeah, Angel" I said and turned to face her.

"Ew, y'all are too sweet." I heard Jimin saying.

"As if you guys are any better"Sprite taunted back.

Jimin just rolled his eyes and continued to pick his nails. I ignored him and captured Sprite's lips with mine.

"What the hell is happening here?"I heard Tae shout. I quickly broke the kiss and looked at them with wide eyes.

Taehyung's pov

I and Kook walked into the school together since he slept at my place yesterday. I am really nervous to tell our friends about our engagement but I got the shock of my life when I saw Hobi and Sprite kissing.

"What the hell is happening here?"I shouted with wide eyes.

"Oh Tae, I and Sprite are now dating"Hoseok said smiling sheepishly.

"Congrats.Sorry for shouting I just got surprised."I said smiling widely whilst nudging Kook to announce our engagement.

"Congrats from me too but we want to announce something." Kook said looking at me I slowly nodded my head encouraging him to speak on.

"What is it?Are you pregnant?"Jimin said shouting whilst jumping around excitedly.

"Yah, I am still a virgin you know." I said completely flustered.Only to glance at Jungkook seeing him blushing too.

"Then what is it?"Yoongi Hyung said raising one of his eyebrow.

"We are engaged" I said looking down.
It was silent for a while till I heard Jimin shout.

"What?Spill the details bitch"He said glaring at me. I thought they were not happy not knowing he is mad I didn't tell him the details.

"Later okay."I said chuckling a little seeing him pout.

"Congrats"I heard Sprite said hugging me.

"Congrats guys."I heard Yoongi and Hobi Hyungs say smiling widely.

"So, when is the wedding?"I heard Sprite asking.

"Umm, actually we will get married when Koo comes back from abroad" I said slightly sulking at the thought.

"Okay"They all replied.

"What's with the sudden change in mood"I heard Kook saying.

"Let's do our chant and go butcher the finals."Kook said bring his hand forward.

We all placed our hands on top of his and shouted.

"HWAITING"

I knew deep in my heart that no matter what we will go through it together. I smiled to myself whilst we walked to the exam hall to start the paper.

Kim Namjoon

Kim Seokjin

Min Yoongi

Jung Hoseok

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook

BTS!!!!!!!!!

Today is the day Bangtan was born and I am grateful for this day.I hope we will be able to go through more years together.They mean a lot to me.
Borahae Bangtan.

ARMY 💜BTS FOREVER

Happy 10th Debut Anniversary Bangtan 🎉🎉🥳

Hope you liked today's chapter . Take care and stream Take Two 🥰🥰.