💗Chapter nineteen💗

Jungkook's pov

We are currently at our graduation. Yes, you guessed right we all made in our final exam.But hat means the time for me to leave is coming near. What if i leave and our feeling for each other fades away?What if Tae finds someone better than me to date?

"Honey" I heard a sweet voice calling me breaking my chain of negative thoughts.

"Yes, Tae what happened why are you shouting?" I asked pulling him to my chest by holding his waist.

He hit in my chest and pouted saying" I was calling you for so long and all you care about is me shouting?"

"Aww, sorry baby. I was just thinking." I replied.

"Don't tell me you are thinking about your departure again" he asked looking at me sharply.

I looked down not being able to hold his gaze.

"Come on Koo, I thought we talked this out" He said.

"But babe I can help overthinking." I said finally looking up.

"We will keep in touch all the time okay. I will call and text you everyday okay." He said looking at me with his doe eyes.

"But what if we are not able to keep in touch that frequently?" I said visibly worried.

"Look, Koo even if we don't contact each other through out your stay there just know that I will be waiting for you." He said cupping my face.

"Okay, promise you will not misunderstand anything and we will talk everything out if something misunderstanding happens." I said hugging his waist tighter.

"I promise, come on promise me same" He said bringing his pinky finger out.

"I promise you" I said intertwining my pinky with his.

I leaned in to kiss him when-

"Koo baby" I heard my mom call me. (ugh! cockblockers)

"Mom, I told you not to call me that in public" I whined pulling away from Tae.

"Whatever" She said pushing me aside and running over to Tae.

"Omo, Yeobo see our son in law" She said cupping Tae's face and squishing his cheeks.

I groaned and pulled Tae away from mom.

"Don't be so touchy with my baby" I felt a hit on my arm after I said that.

"Koo, you cannot speak to your parents like that" Tae said glaring at me.

"Don't worry they are my buddies" i said almost immediately. He rolled his eyes at me and turned towards my parents.(The audacity)

"Hello, Mr and Mrs Jeon. I am Kim Taehyung, your son's boy-"

I cut him of saying" Fiance, baby, fiance"

"Why won't let me finish my statement" He said looking pissed.

"Petal,I wanted to correct you" I said patting his cheeks softly.

"Yeobo, look at them being all lovey dovey in front of us" My mom squealed loudly.

"Please mom you are making my baby shy" I said scratching my nape embarrassed .

"Okay, you guys go on to the ceremony. we got your back." My dad said patting my back.

"Sure buddy" I said pulling Tae towards our friends.

Yoongi's pov

Where the hell are these kids. I grumble under my breath. We have been waiting for God knows how long for Taehyung and Jungkook to arrive. I am going to whoop his ass when they arrive like who on earth goes to their own graduation late if not those two. oh look talk about the devil and the devil appears.

"See who has finally arrived" I said with a scoff.

"Yoongi Hyung we aren't that late.Are we?" Kook said looking at me innocently.

"Not that late. The ceremony is starting in a few minutes and you are saying you are not that late." I said flicking his forehead.

"Let's go guys we don't want to miss the ceremony do we?" Hobi asked.

"Let's just go all this drama should be preserved for later" Sprite said.

"No wonder you guys are a couple.Two boring people"Taehyung said with an eyeroll.

"We aren't boring okay"Hoseok shot back.

"Now is not the time for this lets go" Jimin said already on his way to his seat.

I followed him and the rest followed. When we reached the grounds I saw Jin and Nam Hyung waving at us.

"Guys, Hyungs"I called the rest. We all rushed towards them and hugged them one by one.

"Hyungs you came"I heard Jungkook asking

"Of course it is our baby bears birthday" Jin Hyung said and we all sulked

"We came for our donsaengs too" Namjoon Hyung said and we all smiled again.

"Hyungs,we have to go the ceremony is almost starting" I said.

"Sure" They said and we went and took our various seats and the ceremony started.

Author's pov

The ceremony started with the principal's speech and of course the fake clapping that follows. Now they are mention the names of the students to come for their high school diploma.

"Jung Hoseok" The MC called.

"Woohoo, That's our hamburger boy" shouted the Bangtan family.

(All BTS members and Their parents not to forget Sprite's parents.)=(Bangtan family)

"Lee Sprite" The MC called

"That's our smart girl"Bangtan family shouted again.

"Park Jimin" The MC called.

"Damn our mochi is the best" Bangtan family cheered.

"Min Yoongi"The MC called.

"Yoongles,we are proud of you"Bangtan family screamed

"Jeon Jungkook "The MC announced

"Muscle bunny is the best" Bangtan family cheered on again.

"Kim Taehyung" The MC announced

"That's our smart tiger"Bangtan family shouted again

At the end of it all they were able to embarrass all of them.

The graduation ceremony has finally ended. Their parents and Namjin went on first saying they should have fun for the last time with their classmates.

But they decided to hang out with only the six of them.

They did a lot of crazy things like spraying graffiti on the wall of their principal's office.

They went to the bar, arcade, amusement park etc.

Wanting to savour the moments they spend with each other because from then all of them will be taking different paths and won't be able to hangout like that again.

How was the chapter??

I hope it was interesting enough, stay tuned for more.😅😍

Stream Seven guys.

Thanks to my readers for 700 reads 🥰