💗 Epilogue 💗

Author's pov

5 months later

In these five months, Yoonmin also got married. Hobi and Sprite got engaged and will be married soon. Since Sprite couldn't design Tae and Kook's wedding suits due to fact that she was busy. So she made it up by designing Yoonmin's wedding suits.

Currently Tae and Kook are at Kook's office with Tae on his lap. Tae is trying to convince Jungkook to allow him go to an art exhibition where his arts will be exhibited too but the bunny is being stubborn.

"But baby, we just came from our honeymoon not long ago" Jungkook whined not liking the idea even a bit.

"I am just going for a few weeks." Tae said pecking his lips lightly

"Then I will come with you" Jungkook said

"No, you can't. You can't neglect your duties as a CEO any longer." Taehyung said sternly

"But I am the CEO. I can take a break at any time" Jungkook said slightly pouting.

"Exactly,just because you are the CEO doesn't mean you can neglect your work like that. You have been absent from work for the whole of last month because we went for our honeymoon. You have to stay and supervise your employees. If they see their boss slacking off. They will also slack off. So be a good role model okay?" Taehyung said patting his cheeks.

"But baby-" he started but stopped seeing Tae looking at him with that expression that says try me bitch.

"Fine" Jungkook huffed out

"But promise you will reply to all my text messages and calls. You know when you don't pick up my calls it makes me worried." Jungkook added tucking a hair strand behind Taehyung's ear.

"Of course I will" Taehyung replied flashing his boxy smile.

"Also, you are using my private jet." Jungkook said.

Taehyung opened his mouth to protest but was "Ain't no way I am allowing my queen take public transport when he can sit comfortably in a private jet" Jungkook said winking at Tae making him blush and hit his chest lightly.

"So cheesy"

"Just for you" Jungkook said capturing his lips with his. They kissed for a while then pulled back.

"So when are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"Tomorrow" Tae replied nonchalantly.

"Tomorrow and you are telling me now" Jungkook said almost yelling.

Taehyung cooly got up from his lap and sat on the couch. Jungkook followed him and sat beside him.

"Why,baby?" Jungkook asked pouting at not been informed earlier.

"If I told you earlier, you would have somehow tagged along. And in the end we both will be unable to do our work successfully because you can't keep your hands to yourself. As a matter of fact you are last person I told." Tae said shrugging.

"Wah, I never knew I will be betrayed by you,love." Jungkook said dramatically throwing his arms in the air.

"Aish, you dramatic bunny." Taehyung said giggling a bit.

"Now you are calling me dramatic" Jungkook said making a fake crying face.

"Okay,bunny. I will make it up to you tonight." Taehyung replied

"Really?" Jungkook asked his doe eyes shining brightly.

"Yes, you horny bunny" Taehyung replied

"Well, you can't blame me. You are a literal masterpiece" Jungkook said checking out Tae for the nth time today.

"Yah stop, you are making me shy" Tae said a shy smile on his face. Jungkook giggled and pulled Tae close to him and started pressing wet kisses on his neck. He was about to go further when Tae stopped him.

"Stop the others wanted to meet before I go" Taehyung said making Kook mutter cockblockers under his breath. Nevertheless he got up and he and Tae made their way to Namjin's café.

Namjin's café

"So, you are going tomorrow?" Jin asked sipping on his coffee.

"Yes" Tae replied sipping his strawberry milkshake as he doesn't drink coffee.

"We wanted to hangout together today. To bid you goodbye since we might not make it to the airport tomorrow." Jin said making the others nod in agreement knowing Jin literally threatened them to give the couple privacy during Tae's departure.

"Yes,soulmate. I will miss you so much" Jimin said dramatically pulling Tae into a suffocating hug making the others roll their eyes

"Jimin-ssi please let Tae breathe " Sprite said

"Oh sorry, soulmate I didn't mean to hug you that tight."Jimin apologized furiously seeing Jungkook's glare.

"Aish,why are you apologizing, Chim" Tae said smacking the back of jimin's head making him smile sheepishly.

"Tae, please take care and hesitate to call if you have any problem. We will everything to come to your rescue, okay?" Yoongi said softly.

"Don't worry Hyung, I will call if I need anything." Tae said smiling widely.

"And take your meals on time"Hobi added.

"Sure Hyung" Tae replied. Everyone sat in silence till-

"What's with the gloomy atmosphere?Group hug". Taehyung shouted making the rest rushed towards him giving him a tight. He sighed content having these wonderful people on his family.

Well, I just want to inform you that Tae did make it up to Jungkook that night.

The following day at the airport.

Taehyung and Jungkook are standing Infront of Jungkook's private jet.

"Baby,are you sure you don't want me to come along with you to Italy" Jungkook asked softly caressing Tae's cheek.

Tae took Jungkook's hand that was on his cheeks in his hand and softly caressed it with his thumb and said.

"I'm sure Kook, don't worry too much. It's only for two weeks. I will be back before you miss me,hm" Jungkook just looked at him with sad puppy eyes. Taehyung sighed and swiftly pulled him in a kiss.

Jungkook quickly kissed back and wrapped his hands around Tae's waist pulling him closer deepening the kiss. They continued kissing for a good 10 minutes till Jungkook decided to break the kiss.

"Now you can go but I will call and text you often. Make sure to reply if you don't want to see me in Italy." Jungkook said sternly.

"Ah bunny,why so serious? I will reply to every text and call no need to come to Italy" Tae said wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck making Jungkook hold his waist.

"That's better, now come give me another kiss before you go" Jungkook said after which he smashed his lips onto Tae's initiating another kiss. The kiss lasted longer than the first one but they eventually.

"I love you. Take care" Jungkook said pecking Tae's forehead.

"I love you too"Tae said pecking Jungkook cheek and turned and walked to the private jet.

He climbed the stairs of the jet and turned and blew a kiss at Jungkook who caught it dramatically before the door to the private jet was closed.

Jungkook stoop there till the airplane took off. He waved at it and sighed walking out of the airport.

The only thought on in his mind was" I guess I am the one WAITING FOR YOU this time"

The end.

How was it? I hope it was interesting enough for you😁.