💗Chapter Twenty💗

At the airport

Jungkook's pov

Today is the day I am leaving Korea for abroad.Well, I am feeling so many emotions right now I don't know whether to cry or laugh.

"Kook,Kook!" I heard someone calling me.

I snapped out of my daze to see Tae calling me.

"Yes,baby" I replied my voice coming out hushed.

"Koo baby, why are you crying ? I thought we talked this out" He said cupping my cheeks.

"Oh baby,I am not crying." I said forcing a smile while grabbing the hands on my cheeks.

"Honey,if you are crying like this I can't let you go"He said his own eyes pooling with tears.

Our friends and family just stood there looking at as sadly.

"Darling, I am not crying okay? I just spaced out for a second and those foolish tears came out of my eyes without my permission." I said wiping the tear drop falling from his eye before cupping his cheeks.

He suddenly hugged me tightly finally bursting into tears. I ruined his back soothingly whispering sweet nothings into his ear. He finally calmed down and pulled back looking at me softly.

"Why is my baby so cute,huh?" I said cupping his red cheeks booping it softly.

"Ah stop Koo you have to catch your flight."He whined and slapped my hands away.

I raised my hand in surrender and finally turned to our friends and parents.

"Jiminie, please take care of my baby for me okay?.I will miss our bickering." I said hugging Jimin tightly.

"Sure Kook, I will take care of him after all he is my soulmate and I will miss you too?" Jimin said hugging me back. I broke the hug and moved on to Yoongi.

"Yoongles, I will miss you bro.Take care of the babies okay?"I said hugging Yoongi.

"Of course Kookie, You don't even need to ask and do not forget me okay.I will let the name slide for now." Yoongi said hugging back. I smiled at him and moved to Hobi.

"Hobi,you are my hope and I am your hope so don't forget me okay?"I said hugging him.

"Oh come on, Kook.How can I forget you as you said I am your hope you are my hope forever, just be safe." Hobi said softly patting my back.

"Sprite, I still think your name is weird but either way I will still miss you. I will remember you every time I see Sprite so don't worry about me forgetting about you" I said to Sprite grinning widely.

"Yah, respect my name. I will miss you Kook" She said dramatically patting my head. I smiled and shook my head.

I moved to Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung. I hugged each one of them and said.

"Please take care of Tae for me Hyungs and thank you for accepting me as Tae's fiancé"

"No worries kiddo, He is like our son and you are a good guy."Namjoon Hyung said pulling Jin Hyung by his waist. I just gave them my bunny smile.

I moved on to my Mom and Dad.

I hugged my Mom tightly and said "I love you mom I will be back soon"

" I know son and I love you too"She said pecking my forehead after pulling away from the hug.

I hugged my Dad next and said"You know buddy I love you but if any guy comes near Tae take care of him. Also, I don't want to see even a scratch on Tae when I come back.okay?"

"Sure, buddy know worries I got your back okay". My Dad said first bumping me.

"Sure" I said moving back to Tae.

"Baby listen,if you ever suspect anything talk to me first okay I don't want misunderstanding.I am going now.Take care of yourself for me and stay healthy.We.will.keep in touch over call okay?" I said holding his hands softly.

"Take care too Kook, I love you" Tae said.

We slowly leaned in and connected our lips. We slowly kissed in the middle of the airport. I poured all my emotions into the kiss knowing this is the last kiss till years later.Tae kissed back with the same passion. We kissed for about 5 minutes and pulled.

"I love you baby" I said and pecked his lips turning to grab my luggage. I moved towards the terminal to enter the plane.

I closed my eyes my heart throbbing in pain of leaving my loved ones behind.But I smiled when I heard them shouting in a distance.

"Have a safe flight, Kook"

Author's pov

Both lovers left the airport with heavy hearts.One in a plane the other in a car. One alone the other with friends and family.

How was the chapter?😅😅

I hope it was interesting enough.

Thanks for 800 reads.

Stream Love me again and Rainy days. Please support V with your streams.