💗 Chapter Twenty-four💗

(In Canada)

Jungkook's pov

As soon as I fell to the ground, I decided to get up quickly just to realize I wasn't able to move. I looked up into Mingyu's face, he looked at me surprised.

"Jungkook"He called out my name and moved forward to help me up. He hooked his arm under armpit lifting me up and helping me sit on the bed.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked my voice quivering.

"I don't know, I will just help you to the bathroom then you freshen up so that we can go to the hospital and find out." He softly said hooking his arm under my armpit again to help me up to the bathroom. I supported myself with the wall and we slowly made it to the bathroom.

He filled the bathtub with water and said "I hope you can help yourself. The bathing gel is by the tub. When you are done you can call for me so that I can help you dress up."

"Thank you very much for your help, it means a lot to me." I said to him.

"No problem" He replied exiting the bathroom.

I slowly took of my clothes with the wall supporting my weight. I held onto the edge and descended my self into the bath tub. I sat quietly in the bath tub and reflected how my life has drastically changed in a span of 24 hours. I couldn't hold back again and started crying. I cried like this for a few more minutes before realising crying won't change a thing. I forced myself to stop crying and took my bath.

I guess I have to adjust to the changes. that was the only thought in my head when I called Mingyu to help me out of bathroom.

"Can I come in now?" I heard Mingyu asking at the other side.

"Yeah"I said lowly.

He came in and smiling softly before helping me out of the bathroom. He sat me on the bed and went towards the closet taking some clothes out.

"Here change into these" He said handing me some clothes.

I quickly changed my clothes.

"I am done"I shouted out to Mingyu.

"Okay "He said coming into the room.

He supported me and we made our way out of the house. He called a cab for us, we got in and went towards the hospital.

(In Korea)

Jin's pov

Our other friends urged me to enter first and meet Tae. I glanced at them one last time before entering the room.As I entered the room I saw Tae looking towards the other side. I made my way towards the chair by the bed and gently sat on it. I stretched out my hand and caressed his hair. He turned around and called out my name.

"Jinnie"

"Yes baby" I replied still caressing his head.

"I am sorry Hyung, I don't know what came over me. I am so sorry. So sor-" He choked out hot tears streaming down his face already.

"Shh, baby it's okay we understand but I just hoped you could have confided in us instead of taking this drastic step" I said to him finally retracting my hand from his hair.

"Sorry Hyu-"

"Don't interrupt me okay."I said cutting him off.

He mumbled a small okay so I continued.

"You know Tae, we all are affected by Jungkook's death. Did you even think about how we will feel losing you too? I was so scared when I saw you in a pool of your own blood. Tae-ah do you think Jungkook would have been happy seeing you give your life up just because he is dead? He knows his Tae is stronger than that. So Tae, please even if not because of us please try to live for Kook and yourself" I said to him sternly.