💗 Chapter Twenty-seven💗

Mr Jeon's pov

I happily made my way to my car and drove towards Tae's house. Ugh! How could I forget to check up on him. He must have been devastated by the news. I decide to call my wife to inform her to come to Tae's house because saying this news over the phone was not an option. I fished out my phone and dialed her number.

"Hello" I said as soon as she picked up the call.

"Hello,Jagiya. What's wrong?" She asked sounding worried.

"Nothing is wrong. Please, I need you to come to this address. I will send it to you through text. Come with the driver, okay?" I said to her over the phone.

"Okay,now?" She asked

"Yes" I replied back.

"See you there then"She replied before ending the call.

I looked at the phone and softly smiled. Her smile will be back after days.

Soon I reached Tae's house, I parked my car and stepped out it. I saw my wife's car reaching just then. I decided to tell her first after all she is his mother. I walked over to the car as soon as it stopped. I went over to the driver's seat. I greeted him and told him to take my car we will come in wife's car. He nodded and took my car key and drove away.

I quickly entered the backseat and sat by wife. I held her hands in my palms.

"Honey don't panic and listen to me." I said rubbing circles on the back of her hand with my thumb.

"Okay" she replied.

I took a deep breathe and said"Jungkook called"

There was a long pause until I heard her shout"WHAT?"

"Yeah, I went to office today and he called." I said calmly.

"Are you sure he is the one?" She said lowly as if not believing my words.

"I hope you are not saying this to make me feel better. If you are please stop I have come to terms with it already." She added.

"No it's not I am serious I know it is difficult to believe but trust me it is true." I desperately said.

"You said he called right. Call that person back right now and I will confirm it myself." She said sternly.

"Okay, calm down I am calling him" I said taking my phone out to video call the number. It was picked up in seconds.

"Appa, have you told-" He was cut off by his mother.

"Kookie!" She shouted excitedly before letting tears flow from her eyes.

"Mom" Jungkook exclaimed too his eyes glistening with tears already after all she is precious to him.

"Jungkookie, I missed you. Why didn't you call us earlier? Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked rapidly wiping her tears with her palm.

"Mom, don't cry please. I am fine okay.  I missed you too,mom." He said sniffling cutely.

"Are you eating well? Don't skip your meals okay. Oh my God, I can't believe this. This calls for a celebration." She said smiling widely.

"Ah,mom you don't need a celebration for this. Please take care of your self for me till I am back.l, okay?" Jungkook said.

"Why? Aren't you coming home now?" She said her expression saddening suddenly.

"Yeah, I have a few things to sort out before. It might take up to a year or two." Jungkook replied.

"But Kookie you can tell us we can help you sort it out faster. I really want to see you in physical" She said showing him her puppy eyes.