💗 Chapter Thirty-nine💗

The next morning

Author's pov

The couple stirred in their sleep as sunlight from the window hit their faces. Jungkook was the first to wake.

Jungkook's pov

I sat up slightly and leaned on the headboard. I looked to my side and found Tae sleeping adorably with a small pout on his face. What did I do in my previous life to get him as my husband in this life?Maybe I saved a continent. I thought and chuckled to my heard. Then I felt him stir in his sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up to face me.

"Good morning Kookie" he greeted me.

"Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?" I asked him softly caressing his head.

"Hm" He replied snuggling his head into my chest.

"I mean are you feeling any pain?" I asked worried that I was too rough.

"Why would I feel any pain?" He looked up at me confusedly.

"U-um you know a-about yesterday" I said stuttering a bit.

"Oh" he exclaimed hiding his face in my chest his cheeks flushing red in the process.

"So tell me baby are you feeling any pain?" I asked again

"No" he said his voice coming out muffled because he buried his face in my chest.

"Are you sure?" I asked to confirm.

"Yeah,just a little bit" he said mumbling the last sentence.

"Oh,baby I will take care of you okay" I said smiling at him.

"Of course you should" he said sassily making me roll my eyes a bit.

"Come my queen, let's take a shower" I said lifting him up in bridal style.

"I wanna take a bath with lavender bath bomb" he said looking up at me adorably.

"Fine, anything for you love" I said making him blush furiously.

I walked into the bathroom and placed him on the sink and I heard him wincing a bit. Aish this bear was lying about not feeling any pain.

I quickly prepared the bath I undressed him as he was wearing the bathrobe I put on him after cleaning him last night. I lifted him against and placed him in the bathtub. I sat behind him and made him lean on my chest.

"Baby" I called out.

"Yeah"he replied playing with the bubbles in the water.

"Where do you want to go for a honeymoon?" I said hugging his waist.

"Paris" he replied

"Why?" I asked

"Because it is the city of love. Why don't you know?" he said and there goes sassy Tae again.

"Then we will go there for our honeymoon." I said. We sat there for sometime till I decided to place wet kisses from his neck down to his shoulders.

"Kookie stop, I am still sore" he said pushing my head away from him.

"But you said you were fine" I asked knowing I have caught him red-handed now.

"Sorry"he mumbled with a small pout.

"What will I do with this baby,huh? Baby next time tell me the truth okay. I don't want you to be in pain." I said pulling him closer than he is and placing my chin onto his shoulder.

"Okay, I will tell you the truth next time Kookie" he replied.

"And that's my good baby"I said placing a light kiss on his shoulder.