💗Chapter Thirty-five💗

At Jinhit entertainment

Author's pov

Jimin is on his way to Yoongi's office in the company he works at. He entered the office and smiled widely seeing Yoongi so concentrated.

"Yoonie" Jimin called making Yoongi lookup flashing his gummy smile.

"Chim" Yoongi said opening his arms for Jimin. Jimin went to him and sat on his lap making Yoongi hug his waist.

"Baby,what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked softly tucking a hair strand behind Jimin's ear.

"Why can't I come to my fiancé's office?" Jimin said pouting.

Yes ,Yoonmin also got engaged within the 5 years. They almost got married but according to Jimin's logic. He can't get married before his soulmate who got engaged before him. Yoongi being a whipped man agreed now they are waiting for the two idiots to get married before they get married.

"Babe, you know I don't mean it like that." Yoongi said caressing Jimin's cheek.

"I missed you" Jimin said pecking Yoongi's cheek.

"I missed you too baby. I was going to come meet you if you didn't come today." Yoongi replied.

"Sorry, I was a bit busy." Jimin said looking down with a sad expression on his face.

"Hey, baby it's not your fault. Don't be sad okay." Yoongi said cupping his face.

"Still, I should make time for you." Jimin said.

"It's okay baby. I understand you are busy and it is not every time I will have your attention. Even sometimes I do the same to you, so don't apologize for it, hm?" Yoongi said intertwining their hands. Jimin just nodded at the statement.

"Now smile for me" Yoongi said but Jimin still maintained his sad expression. Yoongi grabbed him tightly and tickled his sides making Jimin fall into fits of laughter.

"S-stop" Jimin said still laughing trying to stop Yoongi from tickling him.

They were cut off by a loud gasp.

"Oh my gosh" The person said dramatically. They turned and saw Tae there.

"Wow, you guys are so romantic" Tae added making Jimin look down blushing. He is still on Yoongi's lap.

"As if you and Jungkook are any better. What brings you here?" Yoongi asked holding Jimin tightly as he was trying to get up from his lap.

"I need your help" Tae said taking a seat on the couch in the office.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"I will tell you when the rest arrive" Tae said leaning back on the couch.

Minor Time skip

Now, they are all are sitting in Yoongi's office except Jungkook.

"I want to propose Jungkook for marriage" Tae said suddenly feeling shy.

"Fucking finally" Hobi shouted excitedly.

"I thought you guys were never going to get married" Sprite said sassily picking her nails.

"Whatever, So I need your help" Tae said sternly but his red cheeks gave him off.

"Wait, what if Jungkook asks us for that same favour?" Namjoon said his 148 IQ working at its fullest.

"You are right? But I want to propose him this time." Tae said pouting.

"Okay, we will help you. And if he asks for the same favour we will find a way to stop him." Jin said.

"So what's the plan?" Jimin spoke up after keeping quiet this whole time.

"Let's first list the thing needed for the suprise" Namjoon said placing a paper on the table in front of them.

"I will be in charge of food" Jimin said

"I'll take the drinks" Yoongi said

"I'll take the decorations." Sprite said

"I will choose the place the suprise will be planned" Jin said excitedly.

"I will be in charge of music" Hobi said.

"I will take care of the budget" Namjoon added finally finishing their list.

"I will choose the ring" Tae added.

"But you already have a ring" Jimin said confused as to why Tae want's to buy a ring again.

"But  I am proposing again. New proposal new ring" Tae said clapping his hands together adorably.

"Okay, I understand" Jimin said smiling at his adorable soulmate.

They were just sitting there when the door burst open revealing Jungkook.

"A hangout, without me? Wah the betrayal." Jungkook said dramatically throwing his arms onto the air.

"Well, Mr CEO you were always busy when we ask to hangout so today we decided not to invite you since you are too busy for us anyway" Tae said sassily.

"Baby , it's not like that." Jungkook said going straight to Tae and pecked his lips making him shy.

"Yah, you can't just kiss me out of nowhere." Tae said hitting her chest lightly making Jungkook smile sheepishly.

"So what brings the great Jeon Jungkook to my office?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrow.

"I came to hangout with you.Since everybody is here it is perfect."Jungkook  said giving a signal to Jimin to send Tae out. Jimin got the signal and stood up.

"Tae, let's go bring snacks." Jimin said pulling Taehyung's arm.

Tae got up and they went out towards the company's cafeteria.Jungkook turned towards the others.

"Now tell us what really brought you here?" Yoongi questioned looking at Jungkook keenly.

"I need your help to propose to Tae" Jungkook said going straight to the point.

"When?" Namjoon asked.

"On our anniversary day in two weeks time."Jungkook said.

"Oh, sorry Kook that day I and Jin won't be available we will be going to jirisan to launch our new cafe. We can't really help you." Namjoon said feigning sadness but deep down he felt bad for lying to Kook.

"Oh, it's okay I understand what about you guys ? He said turning towards the others.

"Um, Kook" Yoongi said scratching his neck.

"Yes, Hyung" Looking at him desperately.

"I and Jimin are going to meet his parents on that day. Sorry" Yoongi said looking down.

"Oh,but Hobi Hyung and Sprite cannot do it alone" Jungkook said pouting sadly making his Hyungs coo at him internally.

"If you postpone it to a later date we will be able to help." Jin said.

"You are right. I will just postpone it to a latter day." Jungkook said smiling widely.

"Right! now problem solved. Where are the two soulmates?" As if on cue the two soulmates burst in the room hands filled with snacks.

They quickly shared the snacks among each other. Soon, they started conversing catching up on things they have missed in each others life. Hobi talked about opening another dance academy. Sprite talking about the new fashion show she has selected for. Just like that mission get Taekook married  started.

How was it? I hope this chapter was interesting.

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting on my story.😘

Take care of yourselves and I love you.💜💜