💗Chapter ten💗

(At school)

Hobi's pov

I am walking down the hallway in our school.I wonder where the guys at but currently I am looking for my crush.Guess who?It is Sprite.I got out of my daydreams when I saw her coming towards me.

"Hey Hobi"She said waving at me

Oof that smile will definitely kill me oneday.What are you doing to me, huh?

"Hey sweetie" I replied winking at her causing her to blush.

"Yah, stop flirting" She said hiding her face behind her hands.

"Oh come on I know you like it."I said

"Whatever, let's go to class together."She said already skipping towards the class. I followed suit chuckling.

(Timeskip)

As we entered the class. We met our strict teacher Mr Lee, literally boring holes in our bodies using his glares.

"Why are you Late?"Mr lee asked.

"We were stuck in traffic."I lied.

"Or were you stuck somewhere else" A student shouted across the classroom

"Will you shut up?"Mr Lee shouted.

"And you both, go and sit down . Never come to clss late again or you get detention."Mr Lee said to us.

We quickly rushed to our seats to avoid getting punished by Mr Lee.His punishments are horrible.

 (Timeskip)

Author's pov

There was the squad as I call them arguing over absolute nonsense in the school's canteen.Everyone was looking at them weirdly since they were too loud.

"Yeah we should" said Hobi

"No I am not interested."said Kook

"Koo, this is not about you being interested. It is a necessity." Tae said.

"Yeah, I'm in for it. Right Yoongs?"Jimin said

"Yeah" said Yoongi

"I'm okay with it" said Sprite.

"What? Y'all are gonna betray me like that?"Kook said holding his chest dramatically.

"Come on honey. No one is betraying you.You made a choice." Tae said.

"Fine, I'm in where." Jungkook finally gave in to his friends

"At my place. I'm sure Nam hyung and Jin hyung won't be home yet"Tae said

"Okay fine, your place" They all said.

(Timeskip to closing time)

Jimin's pov

I am here along with Kook, Tae, And Yoongs. We are waiting for Hobi and Sprite. I wonder what is keeping them so long. Oh, there they are.

"What was keeping you guys in there?" Jungkook asked clearly frustrated.

"Lets just go" Yoongi said rubbing his forehead.

We set out on our journey to Neverland to meet Peter Pan just kidding we are walking down to Tae's house.

"So what are we learning today." Kook asked clearly not interested.

"Mathematics"I said

"Wow. You guys are learning Maths. I hate it." Kook said stomping his feet.

"Yeah"I said not giving a care in the world.

You guys might be confused right. So we decided to start having group studies after shool and during the weekends. aah! what a relief. we finally arrived at Neverland.hihihi. Don't mind me.

Taehyung's pov

"Here, we are. come on in guys" I said  opening the door letting them in.

Guess what we were met with. We saw Nam and Jin hyungs making out on the couch.

"Aaaaaah!" we all screamed at once.They got startled by the scream seperating from each other with flushed faces.

"Hi guys, what are you all doing here." Jin hyung asked.

"We came over for group studies.Atleast we didn't expect to see this as Tae told us you won't be home." Sprite said.

"Yeah, we just ame home early today. Would you guys like to have to have some snacks as you study??" Jin hyung asked.

"Yeah, we would love to taste your snacks." Jimin said politely

"Sure, you guys can go ahead I'll bring them." Jin hyung said heading towards the kitchen.

" Now come on guys." I said heading towards my room.

I hope this group study goes well without any unnecessary bickering.

How was the chapter,guys?😁😁

I hope it was interesting.😉😉

Love y'all.🥰😘

Happy birthday, Kim Taehyung🎂🎉

I love you.