💗Chapter Thirty-two💗

Later that day in the night.
Author's pov

The Jeon family was having dinner along with Tae since Tae stayed back to help take care of Tae. The rest of their friends after the welcome party. They were all eating in silence when Mr Jeon decided to break it.

"Buddy,sorry" Mr Jeon said bowing his head a bit feeling a bit embarrassed in front of Kook.

"Why dad?I don't understand" Jungkook asked confused.

"I failed to protect Tae as I said. He got hurt and I didn't even know" Mr Jeon replied.

Taehyung frowned and said" ,Dad, no need to apologize. You were also grieving during that time. So you possibly have thought about him. So I don't mind. But from now on wards you better protect him better.

"No need for that. I am not sending you anywhere anymore. You will study here only" Mr Jeon shivering at the thought of going through what they went through in the past few weeks.

"If you had listened to me then you wouldn't have had to go through what you went through" Jungkook joked but it only saddened his parents more.

"Sorry Kook, if we had listened to you you wouldn't have gotten hurt even Tae would have been completely fine."Mr Jeon said sadly.

Tae smacked Jungkook head lightly and whispered"You shouldn't have said that" Jungkook just pointed looking down thinking what he did wrong, he just wanted to lighten up the mood.

"Dad,there is no need to say sorry. You just did what you thought was good for your son. If the plane crash didn't happen will you still be blaming yourself" Tae said calmly. Mr Jeon shook his head as no at the last question.

"You see, so please stop blaming. We all are fine. Let's try to forget about and focus on the future."Tae said to Mr Jeon

"Honey, Tae is right. Let's forget about it and make happy memories together " Mrs Jeon spoke up after sometime.

Mr Jeon was still gloomy so Jungkook said"Dad, I am sorry. I was trying to make a joke. No one is to blame. It was meant to happen. So please let's move on from it"

"Okay,I've heard you all. I will try to move on." Mr Jeon said passing a small smile towards his family.

"So, bunny tomorrow our family doctor will come and give you a check uo. So that we can get the drugs you need to take as well as the days you will go for physiotherapy."Mr Jeon said to Jungkook after a moment of silence.

"Okay dad" Jungkook replied shortly before continuing to eat.

"Also, look for the university you want to apply to. So that we will apply for you to join here in Korea" Mrs Jeon added.

"Okay, mom I will through the schools and give you a feedback." Jungkook replied.

Soon they finished eating. They greeted each other good night before going to their various rooms.

In Jungkook's room

Taehyung's pov

I pushed Jungkook to his room. His room has been shifted downstairs now to make it easy for him.When we reached the room, I helped him on the bed and switched off the light. I was about to leave when I heard him whine. I switched on the light again and looked at him.

"What?" I asked him putting my hands on my waist.

"Cuddle me"He said making grabby hands towards me.

"No, remember your punishment." I said turning to leave the room.

"But Tae" He said making me turn back but I regretted it immediately. Cause he was sitting there with and adorable pout and his shiny puppy eyes.

I sighed and made my way towards the bed and said" just because you are cute okay" he just giggled and held me in his arms.

We laid down on the bed whilst I silently caressed his hair till he spoke.

"Baby,which university did you apply to?" Jungkook asked me softly.

"Seoul national university" I replied him.

"Okay, then I will apply there only." He said excitedly.

"Nono, you can't do that Kook. Choose a university you like okay?" I said to him warningly he should go to a school because he likes it not because I am there.

"Whatever,once you are there. I automatically like it okay." He replied to me smiling.

"Okay big baby" I said smiling too.

"By the way, where did the others apply?" He asked curiously

"The same university. Even Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung are attending there" I replied caressing his cheek but I stopped when I caught him glaring at me. So I asked "What?"

"So you were planning to leave me out so that you all can go to the same university leaving me alone." He said making me speechless.

"T-that is not what I meant.I-,I just wanted you attend a university a university you l-" he cut me off by pecking me on my lips.

"I know I was just teasing. Don't get so stressed about it." He said smiling. I lightly hit his chest and said"Yah how can you tease me,huh?"

"Sorry baby. Stop and let's sleep okay. Now come give me my good night kiss" He said making me roll my but nevertheless I gave him his good night kiss. We doing dozed off to sleep.

The next morning

Jungkook's pov

Currently, our family doctor, Dr. Song, was checking me. He soon finished and sanitised his hands. He sat on the couch.

"Jungkook, I will giving you some drugs to take. Make sure take them on time." Dr. Song said writing something on a piece of paper.

"Okay. But what about my physiotherapy sessions?how many sessions do you recommend me I do in a week?" I asked him.

He looked up at me and said"Three times a week would do. I would also recommend you hire a personal physiotherapist to avoid unnecessary movement which might cause more damage"

"Okay. Thank you doctor" I said.

"Could you help us get a physiotherapist?" My dad said to him after a while.

"Don't worry Mr Jeon I will get one and inform you." Dr. Song.

"Okay,doc"My dad said. The doctor wrote a little bit more before handing her paper to my dad.

"These are the drugs he needs for fast recovery." Dr Song said.

"Okay. Thanks a lot doc" my dad said to the doctor.

"No need it's my job anyway. I will come once every week for check up. I will take my leave now." Dr Song said getting up. He bowed and left.

I turned to my dad and said" Dad I thought about the schools yesterday and I have chosen the one I want"

"Which one?" My dad queried

"Seoul national university"I replied feeling giddy that I will attend the same school as my friends again.

"Okay. Then I will process your application and send it to the university." My dad said patting my head.

"Thanks Dad" I said flashing my bunny smile.

"No need buddy. I am going to work now. Don't trouble your mom and Tae okay?"My dad said getting up taking his suitcase in one hand.

"I don't trouble them, dad" I said pouting a bit.

"Yes, and I am the president of this country." He said ruffling my hair before making his way out.

I shouted a "Take care dad" after him.

I sighed loudly praying silently we all get selected by the university.

I hope it is was interesting enough.

Thanks for 3k reads. Thanks to those voting and commenting on my story too.🥰

Take care of yourself and I love you.💞💞