💗Chapter Thirty-one 💗

In Canada

The next day

Author's pov

The three of them were having breakfast when Tae decided to speak.

"Thank you Mingyu for helping reach Jungkook. You helped me a lot yesterday. I will repay you someday." Tae said smiling widely at Mingyu.

"No need to repay me but if you still insist to repay me,invite me to your wedding" Mingyu said teasingly. This caused both males to blush furiously but Jungkook was able to compose himself in a few minutes and said

"Of course we will invite you to our wedding. Get your suit ready" Mingyu chuckled at the statement and nodded his head.

"By the way, since your boyfriend is here now. Are you going back to Korea now?" Mingyu asked curiously.

"Why are you tired of me now?" Jungkook asked pretending to be sad.

"No no, that's not what I meant by th-"Mingyu was cut off by a loud laughter from Jungkook.

He slightly hit Jungkook's arm and said"Yah why are you teasing me?"

"Don't mind him Mingyu. He is just paying you back for teasing him about his wedding." Tae said making Jungkook look at him feeling betrayed.

"You have to be on my side Tae " Jungkook whined.

"Stop whining big baby. I support you okay" Tae said pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

"You see Mingyu he is on my side." Jungkook said and stuck his tongue out in a teasing manner.

"Tsk, you just emotionally blackmailed him" Mingyu said rolling his eyes in the process.

"Let's be serious now,okay" Tae said stopping the childish bickering between Jungkook and Mingyu.

"So, as I was asking. Are you going back to Korea so that your parents can get the best treatment for you?" Mingyu asked again.

"It depends. I still have to tell them about my condition first. If it requires me to go back then I will go back to Korea." Jungkook said and sighed heavily.

"Okay, that's great but I have to go I have college in half an hour" Mingyu said getting up his seat.

"Okay,take care of yourself there" Jungkook said to him after which he left to go to college.

"Kookie,will you like to inform your parents now?" Tae asked softly.

"Yeah I would inform them now. The sooner the better" Jungkook replied looking down clearly nervous.

"Baby, you know your parents will support you in whatever you do. Trust me they won't judge you." Tae said cupping his face and making him look at him.

"I hope so" Jungkook said sounding unsure even though he knows his parents love him a lot to even judge him. He still can't stop the negative thoughts lingering at the back of his mind.

"I am calling them now don't be nervous okay. They love you." Tae said dialing Mr Jeon's number.

"Hello" Tae said when Mr Jeon picked up the call.

"Hello, Tae" Mr Jeon greeted back

"Have you arrived safely?" Mr Jeon asked

"Yes, Jungkook wants to talk to you" Tae said

"Okay, you can give the phone" upon hearing this statement, Tae gave the phone to Jungkook and gestured him to talk.

"Hey buddy" Mr Jeon said excitedly over the phone.