💗Chapter Thirty-seven 💗

At the shopping mall

Author's pov

Currently, the boys are in the shopping mall to buy their wedding suits.

"Bunny, you can't follow me around" Taehyung tried reasoning with Jungkook.

"But why?" Jungkook asked not getting why he can't follow Tae to check choose his wedding suit.

"Koo, I want my wedding suit to be a surprise to you on our wedding day" Taehyung explained.

"But I don't want that surprise. Come on let's go" Jungkook said holding Tae's hand. The Hyungs just looked at them clearly not surprised.

"I want to surprise you and it is final" Tae said yanking his arm fronlm Jungkook's hand.

"Well, I am following you to but the suit and it is final" Jungkook said stubbornly crossing his hands on his chest.

Tae sighed heavily and signalled the Hyungs to send Jungkook from there.

Namjoon and Yoongi held his arms and started dragging him away. Hobi just followed them from behind.

"Hyungs leave me" Jungkook said trashing around. The Hyungs ignored him and continued dragging him.

"Bye Kookie, see you" Taehyung said to the disappearing figures of the others.

"Come guys, let's get Tae a wedding suit that will take Jungkook's breath away" Jimin said excitedly clapping his hands together.

All the bottoms walked away from there going to their first shop.

With Jungkook and his Hyungs

The overgrown bunny was now sulking and cursing at his Hyungs for dragging him away.

"Yah, you can't curse at us we are your Hyungs" Namjoon said smacked the back of Jungkook's head making him pout.

"I wouldn't have cursed at you if you didn't drag me away" Jungkook said crossing his arms over his chest stubbornly.

"Listen, Kook we are here to select your wedding suit. Are you doing it yourself or not?" Yoongi asked bored of Jungkook's tantrums.

"No I am not choosing anything" Jungkook replied.

Yoongi sighed and went towards the suits and picked a random one with spikes. He brought it to Jungkook and said" You can wear this one since you don't want to choose"

Jungkook scrunched his nose out of disgust and said"Hyung,do you hate me or what. You want me to were this ugly ass suit to my wedding?"

"Yes,since you do not want to make efforts to choose a better one" Yoongi said and threw the suit at Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him in disbelief when he laid down in the couch in mall falling asleep almost immediately.

"Jungkook, you are being unreasonable now. Tae just wants to surprise you. Who will think the CEO of Jeon's Corporation is this childish" Hobi said facepalming.

"Ugh fine Hyung. Come Hobi Hyung you are the fashionista here. Help me choose a suit that will make Tae drop dead from my handsomeness on our wedding day." Jungkook said holding Hoseok arm in his hand and dragging him towards the suits.

Namjoon just stood there bewildered by the fact that Jungkook ignored his whole existence like he is a speck of dust.

Meanwhile with Tae and his friends

"Tae this is the 20th suit you are trying on now. When are you going to choose?" Sprite asked

"You guys are not helping me at all. You say everything looks good on me and I don't want to look just good. I want steal Jungkook's breath that day, so make efforts to help me okay" Tae explained.