💗 Chapter Sixteen 💗

(At Taehyung's House on Sunday)

Taehyung's pov

I woke up and stretched myself." Hmm today is going to be a long day. Today I am going to buy Kook's ring and go to his house to surprise him" I thought dreamily. My chain of thoughts broke when I heard my name being called out loudly. Wait isn't that Kook's voice. Ugh, why did he have to come this early. He is going to spoil my plans" I whined loudly but that was quickly replaced by a smirk. Let's play hide and seek, shall we?

Author's pov 

"Tae" Jungkook called out.

"Love" He called again when he got no reply. He sighed and decided to check in Tae's room. To his surprise Tae was nowhere to be found in his room. He panicked and called out to his hyungs.

"Hyung!Hyung!" He called tears already running down his cheeks.

Upon hearing Jungkook's shouts, Jin and Nam hyungs rushed upstairs to check on him.

"Kook,what happened? Why are you crying,huh? Tell us Koo" Jin questioned worriedly.

"Tae!Tae is not in his room but you said he didn't go out how is that possible. I am scared." Kook said.

"Calm down Kook he might be around the house okay. Let's look for him first,hm" Nam hyung said patting Jungkook's back.

"Okay Hyung" Kook said sniffling.

They started looking for Tae. Meanwhile amidst this chaos Tae was hiding in the bathroom of the guest room. he didn't even hear Kook crying. So he waited for them to find him.

"Kook, is he in there?" Jin hyung asked coming out from the kitchen.

"No, he is not but we have searched the entire place I can't anymore. I am calling the police. "Kook said removing his phone to dial the number.

"Wait, we haven't checked the guest room."Jin hyung shouted making all of them widen their eyes.

They all rushed to the guest room. They didn't see him in the room.

"You see hyung he is not here" Kook said

"Let us check the bathroom." Nam hung said

Jungkook immediately rushed into the bathroom only to see Tae unconscious.

"TAE!TAE! WAKE UP PLEASE" He said droplets of tears falling out of his eyes on to Tae's shirt.

This action caused Tae to wake up from his sleep. He looked around confused as to why everyone looked so worried with tears in their eyes.

"Baby, Why are you crying? What happened?" Tae asked ask worriedly cupping Kook's face.

"Tae, I was so scared." Jungkook cried  more.

"Oh Baby, I am sorry I made you cry I was just playing around with you plus it is your fault." Tae said

"How can you play around like this" Jin hyung scolded

"I am sorry hyung" Tae said.

" We will leave you guys for now if you are done come down and take your breakfast."Nam hyung said after which he walked out with Jin hyung.

(Back to Taekook)

Taehyung's pov

"Baby Koo, I am sorry. I heard you calling for me but I was angry you ruined my plans by coming to my house this early" I said pouting

Jungkook pecked the pout and said. "It is okay sweetcheeks. I am just happy you are fine just don't do it again. Hmm."

" By the way which plans are you talking about?" Kook said raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing, It is a surprise" I said looking away.

"Oh come on baby tell me." He said picking me up in bridal to my room.

"Na uh, I am not telling be patient darling."I said smiling at him okay.

"Fiiine, Just go and freshen up, so that we can have breakfast." He said to me

"Okay" I said going into the bathroom. On my way I heard Kook shouting "OR SHOULD I JOIN YOU" I blushed deeply and run into the bathroom locking the door

How was the chapter?😍😍

I hope you enjoyed it.🥰😁