💗Chapter six💗

Jin's pov

It is 10 AM and Tae it's not up yet. I went upstairs to his room to wake him up. I knocked on his door.

"Tae"I called out.

The door was opened and guess what I was met with a half naked Jungkook.

"Ahh! What the hell are you doing in my bear's room that to half naked." I queried withwidened eyes.

"First of all, he is not your bear he is mine.Secondly, he is my boyfriend I can be in his room that to half naked" He said

"Hey, why are you guys quarreling early in the morning" A sleepy Taehyung asked.

"Look, who is asking. What were you doing with Jungkook that made you sleep till late in the morning,huh?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Nothing. And baby you go back to sleep." Jungkook said.

"Okay" Tae said going back to bed.

"I wasn't asking you. And Kim Taehyung get your ass off that bed" I shouted

"Hey, do not shout on my baby. Besides, it is Sunday" Jungkook said

"One more word from you and I wiil reject your mariage proposal for Taehyung in the future"I snickered.

"Then I'll run away with him" A sleepy Taehyung replied

"You heard him. Now move." he said slamming the door in my face.

"Children these days" I said shaking my head.

I was going downstairs when a crash sound.

" KIM NAMJOOOOON, WHAT DID YOU BREAK THIS TIME? YOU ARE DOOMED. jUST WAIT FOR ME" I shouted.

I dashed to the kitchen picking up my pan.

"Sorry Jinnie" Namjoon said running away.

"No, I won't spare you this time" I said running after him.

"Tae, save me please" He shouted running around the living room.

"No one is saving you today"I said still chasing him.

(Timeskip)

Jungkook's pov

I was lying on the bed admiring the face of the love of my life. I wonder what I'll do without him but I know I'll have to stay away from him for a few years.I hope I survive these years in order to get married to him. I was in my thoughts when my phone rang.Shit, it's mom. I didn't tell her I was at Tae's place. I quickly picked up the call.

OTP

"JEON JUNGKOOK, WHRE THE HELL ARE YOU?"My mom shouted through the phone.

"Mom. please stop shouting. I am at Tae's place." I said

"Really, what are doing there i hope you didn't do anything to my baby, huh??" she asked

"Tsk, he is not your baby, mom. Also, I won't do anything to him withou his consent. I love him too much to do that." i said

"Like father like son. I am not stealing your baby. Can you put in on video call I wanna see my ba- I mean your baby." she said

"Sure" I said changing it to video call.

"Aww, he is so cute. No wonder you are so whipped for him." She cooed.

"I do not love him because of his looks. I love him for who he is, Mom" I said.

"When did my baby grow up." She said wiping her ImaJINary tears.

"Whatever, I am gonna hung up now mom" I said rolling my eyes at my overdramatic mom.

"Sure, see you. Take care of your baby" She said hunging up.

Just the Tae stirred in his sleep. Opening his eyes, He looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning, Kookie" he said smiling brightly.

"Good morning sweetheart" I replied

"Now where is my morning kiss" I said drawing closer to him.

"I have morning breath" he said pushing me away and running into the bathroom.

"Cute" I chuckled.

I was waiting for tae whilst scrolling through my instagram. he came out dressed up so cutely that I cooed.I got up from the bed walking up you him.

"Now where is my morning kiss"I said

"Here"He said pecking my lips but I pulled him into a long passionate kiss.

After, the kiss he looked down blushing. I held his chinmaking him look at me. I swear I cooed at the sight.

"Baby is still shy, huh. You shouldn't be shy around me,hmm" I said pecking his lips.

"I just can't help it ,Kook" he said 

"Aww, come on let's have breakfast" I said

Taehyung's pov

Whilst we were going downstairs I heard Jin hyung say.

"Oh here comes the queen of England"Jin hyung teased

"Yeah, the queen of my heart. So what?" Jungkook replied him

Here we go again they are going at it again.

"Come on Koo, I am hungry." I said showing my puupy eyes

"Sure let's go baby"he said dragging me to the question.\

We had just finished taking brunch.

"Umm, Koo can we watch K-drama"I asked

"Sure, anything for my baby" He said pecking my forehead.

Currently, we are watching a k-drama with Jungkook continuously pecking my face. I guess I have a long day ahead.

How was the chapter??

Love you guys.💕😍