💗 Chapter Twenty-five💗

Jungkook's pov

We arrived home in a few months minutes. How do I contact my family and friends and inform them that I am alive. I really can't remember any of their contact numbers. I signed loudly then I remembered I could send an email to the company or call the company's hotline.

" Mingyu" I called out softly.

"Yes,Jungkook do you need anything?" He yelled back to me.

" Yeah" I replied.

" I am coming in a minute." He said and I heard footsteps approaching the room. The door of the room swung open and he walked in.

"Kook, can I call you that?" He said asking for my permission to give me a nickname.

" Yeah" I replied.

" Now tell me what you want." He said taking a seat at the edge of the bed.

"I was wondering if I could borrow your phone I have to inform my family that I am fine." I asked

"Yeah you could but don't you think it's too late to contact them now. You can do that tomorrow in the morning.What say?" He softly said looking at me in the eyes.

"I think you are right. If I am doing that you have to remind me I am quite forgetful." I said softly smiling at him. He is really a nice person.

"No problem, I will remind you tomorrow. Whilst we are on that topic, how is your family like? Do you have any friends?" He asked curiously.

"Calm down I will tell you everything." I said letting out a small chuckle.

"Okay hurry up. I really want to know you more." He said excitedly.

"About my family consists of me ,my father, my mother, my boyfriend and lastly my friends." I said giving him a teasing smile.

" That's all?What a boring introduction of your family." He said disbelief written all over his face. I burst out into laughter. He looked at me with an offended look.

"You are teasing me right? Come on tell me." He whined pulling at my arm.

I smiled at him and began.

"My dad is my closest buddy. He is the first person I approach when I am overwhelmed with emotions.My mom is the sweetest even though she still thinks I am a baby who must be protected from harm. My boyfriend Oh god I miss him so much." I was quickly cut off by Mingyu.

"You have a boyfriend?" He asked surprised.

" I thought I mentioned that already but I guess you were too excited to realize that" I said scoffing at him.

"Sorry,continue" He said apologetically.

"My boyfriend, an epitome of beauty, Oh my God I love him soo much" I said dreamily.

"You sure is whipped for this your boyfriend" He said.

"Hell yeah, with my friends I have a lot and they are all older than me." I said ending it not wanting to give too much information about my family.

"Your family sounds fun, I would like to meet them someday. I believe you want to meet them soon" He said smiling brightly.

"Yeah but not in this condition." I said lowly.

"Don't worry Kook, I believe they won't judge you that are your family. Now stop thinking too much and go to sleep we have to inform your family that you are safe." He said helping me lay on the bed.

" But I wanted you to tell me about your family too" I said which trying to get up.

" I will tell you tomorrow, Now go to sleep okay? "He said pushing me back on the bed.