💗Chapter Twenty-one💗

Author's pov

Taehyung was bawling his eyes out on their way home.The others were trying to console him.

"Tae, you know what you are doing would have upset Jungkook if he was around" Jin said hugging Tae close to his body.

"I know but I can't just bring myself to stop" Tae said in between his sobs hiccuping a little.

"Tae you promised Kook not to cry didn't you? How will he feel when he gets to know you broke your promise" Namjoon said from the driver's seat.

"He is not going to know" Taehyung said continuing his crying session.

"Oh he is so going to know because I will be telling him if you do not stop crying now."Jin said sternly whilst looking away. He was clearly annoyed by Tae because Tae seems not to see the pain in their eyes seeing him cry.

"Yah, Hyung it is called snitching you know." Tae said pulling himself from the hug glaring at Jin.

Jin just shrugged and said"Do I look like I care"

"Whatever, I know you won't snitch on me"Tae said pouting sadly.

"Baby bear, Even if Jin doesn't tell on you,I will"Namjoon said smirking.

"Y'all are meanies. Okay I am not crying again"Tae said wiping away his tears.

"Yeah, we know.How about ice-cream?"Jin asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sure" Tae said all excited like a little kid.

"To the ice-cream shop we go" Namjoon said speeding up the car.

On the other side

Jungkook's pov

I am in the airplane currently looking for my seat but my mind keeps drifting back to Tae.Is he okay? I hope he is not crying.I was on my thoughts when I heard someone calling me.

"Mister, mister" I heard someone calling out for me.

"Yeah" I said turning to see the air hostess.

"Could you please take your seat, we are about to take off." She said

"Okay but could you help me to find my seat?"I asked lowly not in the mood for loud talks.

"Sure,What is your seat number?" She asked politely.

"A114" I said.

"Okay, follow me" She said leading the way. I followed her absent mindedly.

"Here is your seat mister"She said pointing to my seat.

"Thank you"I said bowing a little. After she left I sat down calmly on my seat.

I started thinking about what Tae could be doing.I really don't have to worry since Hyungs and our parents are with them.

Good morning. ladies and gentlemen.
Welcome aboard Korean Air flight 493 bound for United States of America.
We are sorry for the delay in our departure.
Please fasten your seat belt and refrain from smoking while the no smoking sign is on.

From captain Jackson and the crew, it is our pleasure to serve you today.
If there is anything we can do to make your flight more enjoyable, please let us know.

In a few moments we'll be screening a safety Video about this aircraft.
you'll also find a safety briefing card in the seat pocket in front of you.
We require that you give us your careful attention. Thank you.

I heard the announcement in the airplane guess we will be taking off now.

In a few minutes the flight was announced to be taking off.I leaned back into my chair with my eyes closed.