💗Chapter fourteen💗

Taehyung's pov

Currently, Kook was driving but I noticed he was kind of off, so I decided to ask him.

"Kook, you look off. What happened?" I asked

"Nothing sweetheart, you are just overthinking" he said eyes still on the road but I was not convinced at all. So, I decided to pull my last card.

"So you don't trust me enough to share your problems with me" I said tears brimming my eyes

"No, no, no it is nothing like that" He said already panicking.

"Then why are you hiding things from me " I said sniffling. He eventually stopped the car and turned to face me.

"Look baby it is not what you think. Please try to understand." He said with pleading eyes.

"Come on Kook you can share with me" I said holing his face softly in my hands.

"I had a fight with my dad" He said sighing heavily.

"Why?" I asked surprised because he and his father are the best duo ever. They are so close.

"He called my love for you childish and I got angry at him and shouted at him. Then it led to an argument. Baby, I am so stressed out I don't know what to do " Kook said finally breaking down.

I looked at him with sad eyes and said "Kook, talk to him he will understand you okay."

"Okay" He said wiping his tears.

"Now smile for me bunny" I said flashing him my signature boxy smile.He smiled back with his bunny smile.

"So, since the issue is solved can we proceed to our date, I am excited to see what you planned" I said feeling excited all of a sudden.

"Sure, darling" He said and finally drove off.

(Time skip)

Jungkook's pov

Guess what guys today I am going to propose Tae for marriage. You might think I am selfish but I must want to know he's mine before I leave to further my education. Currently,he is blindfolded I prepared a special dinner.

"Kookie when will we reach the place.Are you trying to sell me to some child trafficking dealers" He said gasping and trying to get out of my hold.

"What made you think that way?You are my life why will I sell you,huh?"I said laughing out.

" I know. Why can't you just play along? Hmmp" He said huffing and pouting.

I smiled and kissed his pout away and he smiled at the gesture.

"Baby, we are here. Now remove your blindfold " I said to him moving away from him.

Taehyung's pov

I slowly removed my blindfold and what I saw made my eyes sting.

I slowly removed my blindfold  and what I saw made my eyes sting

I don't own any pictures(Credit to owners)

I looked back just to find Kook kneeling on one knee. I was about to say something but he cut me off by his words.

"I know this is hard for you but Tae please listen to me."He said and I nodded my head meaning he should go on.

"I have to tell you something before I propose" He said holding my hands in his.

"Listen sweetcheeks, I am sorry to tell you this but I would be leaving to study abroad after highschool." He said nervously.

"What??" I asked a sob escaping my lips.

"My life, my love, my heartbeat infact my everything please listen to me. I know we started dating at a very young age but it is an undeniable fact that our love surpasses that of people who are married for many years. Love, I am proposing you out of love not out of insecurity, I want you to be mine before I leave because I'll die without you. Love, please accept my proposal I can not afford to lose you " He said tears streaming down his cheeks as he desperately looked into my eyes.

I was awestruck because I didn't see this coming. So unable to form words I stood there motionless.

"Please love say something your silence is killing me. Trust me you can refuse I will wait for you till you are comfortable.

" And why will I reject you?? Oh come on honey, you know I love you as much as you love me. Why don't you have trust in my love??" I said wiping my fake tears.

" No, love you have misunderstood me. I know you love me but marriage is a big commitment. It entails more than just love" He said panicking

" I will marry you Kook. I am willing to commit to you just do not break my heart." I said blankly

" Really love" He said hesitantly.

" Yes Kook. I love you so much" I said cupping his cheeks

" I love you too Tae" He said sliding the ring on my finger.

He then got up and we kissed lovingly under the moonlight.

Author's pov

Kook then led Tae to the table for their dinner date after which Kook drove Tae home promising Tae he will talk to his father.

Tae's ring (Credit to owners)

Guess who is back??

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee😊😘😍😉

I hope you enjoyed the chapter I would be uploading more often now.

(Not proof read)