💗 Chapter Thirty-eight💗

Author's pov

A man was sleeping peacefully without any care in the world not knowing the chaos he caused outside. But his peaceful sleep was disturbed when someone barged into his room slamming the door in the process.

"What are you doing here Hyung?" The man said rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"What am I doing here? Kook do you know the chaos you caused outside. Everyone thought you run away not knowing you are here sleeping." Jin shouted in anger. Jungkook just looked at him confusedly then widen his eyes comically.

"Jeon Jungkook, I swear if you don't get your ass up from the bed this minute, I swear I will murder you myself" Jin said. In realization, Jungkook got up and dashed to the washroom muttering a shit under his breathe.

Jin sighed and whipped out his phone and called someone.

"Hello" Jin said

"Hello, did you see Jungkook?" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Yeah he was sleeping. Inform everyone he is here. We will be there in a few minutes." Jin said.

"Okay, that's a relief. Tae is crying saying they kidnapped his bunny because he knows his bunny can never ditch him. I will inform them. Come soon with that bunny." Jimin said .

"Okay" Jin said ending the call.

Just then Jungkook emerged from the bathroom already dressed.

"Hyung, let's go" Jungkook said rushing to wear his shoes.

"Kook calm down" Jin said holding Jungkook in place because he was  rushing too much.

"How can I calm down? I am late to my own fucking wedding. Hell I almost missed it."Jungkook said pullin at his hair frustrated.

"It's okay Kook, you are not that late. Don't you want to look good on your wedding day?" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded his head in response.

"Then calm down. Dress up calmly then we will go to the wedding venue." Jin said to Kook. Jungkook made his clothes perfectly.

"Let's go Hyung I am done" Jungkook said feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Don't be nervous.Okay?" Jin said patting his back softly. Jungkook nodded at that flashing his bunny smile.

Jin smiled and dragged him out of the house to the wedding venue.

Meanwhile at the wedding venue

In the make up room

"So you are saying that I cried for nothing" Taehyung said wiping his tears after Jimin told him Jungkook was fine and not kidnapped.

"Yeah, I told you this bunny was fine but you refused to listen to me" Jimin said gesturing the make up artist to re do Tae's make up. Their other friends were helping with the wedding arrangements.

"This bunny, I will surely punish him but for now I just want to enjoy my wedding." Tae said.

Soon his make up was done and Namjoon came in to take him. Namjoon was the one to walk him down the aisle. Jimin and the make up artist left to give them privacy.

"Woah our baby bear is getting married now." Namjoon said taking Tae's hand in his.

"I will miss you bear" Namjoon said pretending to sob

"Yah Hyung don't be dramatic I will see you literally everyday" Taehyung said hitting Namjoon lightly. Taehyung looked at him with admiration why not this man literally raised him alongside his Jin Hyung. He will be forever grateful to them for taking him in when he had no where to go.