💗 Chapter Thirty-four 💗

Major timeskip

5 years later

In these 5 years Jungkook got better and now walks normally. Even though there were challenges, all of them were able to graduate.

Now, Tae is a renowned artist under the name Vantae whose works are so good they get sold out in days. Jungkook took over the CEO position from his father. Yoongi is now a famous music producer called Agust D. Hobi now has his own dance academy. Sprite is a successful fashion designer. Namjoon and Jin still runs the cafe now they have opened more branches accross Korea. They also added some restaurants.Jimin instead of starting his own business works with Jungkook and always reminding Jungkook with the statement"It's because you begged me that is why I am here". Well Jungkook did beg him.

Currently at Jeon Corporation

Kim Taehyung is on his way to the office of the CEO. Why? Well the CEO of hasn't picked his call all day.He slammed open the door to see a view he never expected. One of the employees was leaning towards Jungkook to kiss him.

"Jeon Jungkook" Taehyung shouted waking up Jungkook from his sleep.

"Baby, you are here." Jungkook said sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"Wait, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked the employee that was there. Well her name is Janet.

"Nothing ,sir " Janet said trying to hurriedly leave. But yelped in pain when Tae held her by her hair.

"Tae" Jungkook yelled in shock as he was surprised by Tae's act.

"You shut up." Tae said making Jungkook quiet down.

He pulled her in front of him.

"Who do you think you are? Trying to take advantage of my man whilst he is asleep." Tae said slapping her face multiple times making her cheeks red in the process.

"What?" Jungkook shouted getting up from his seat.

Tae didn't reply and just continued with his slaps.

"Listen hear bitch, this man here is completely mine from his hair down to his toe nail." Tae shouted clearly fuming in anger.

"Tae,stop you will hurt your hands." Jungkook said holding Tae's hands peppering kisses on it making Janet fall on the ground since Tae's hold on her hair loosened.

"Tell me, what exactly did she do?" Jungkook asked still caressing Tae's hands softly.

"She was trying to kiss you in your sleep." Tae said pouting making Jungkook peck on it softly.

He turned and looked at Janet and said" You are fired."

"Please sir forgive me. I won't do it again." Janet said pleadingly scared of loosing her job.

"Sorry? you took advantage of me and you are saying sorry!" Jungkook said baffled as the audacity of the girl.

"Please sir" Janet said still pleading.

"Just get out" Jungkook yelled getting frustrated.

"But si-" Janet started but was cut off by Tae's loud voice.

" He said fucking get out." Tae shouted making Janet get up quickly running out of the office.

After she left Tae just glared at Jungkook making him nervous. Tae made his way to Jungkook seat and twirled around before gesturing Jungkook to come near.

"Kookie, why didn't you lock the door of your office,huh? If I was even a minute late she would have kissed these lips that belong to me." Tae said looking at Jungkook pointedly.