💗 Chapter Twenty-six💗

Mingyu's pov

I heard the alarm ring loudly. I groaned loudly and got up to off it. I checked the time and it was 7am. My mind went back to Jungkook, he must be having a hard time to adjust to the fact that he can't walk on his own for sometime. To be honest he is so much fun to be around I wish I could spend more time with him but he has to go back to his family right? They must be worried sick if not mourning him. I have to go check on him.

I got off my bed and wore my indoor slippers. I made my way to the room he is in. I knocked softly on the door hearing no response I opened the door slightly and found him still in bed. Poor boy must be tired. I entered the room completely and went to the edge of the bed and sat on it. I raised my hand and caressed his hair slightly.

"Jungkook" I called out. I felt him stirring slightly and fell back asleep again. I chuckled and called him again.

"Jungkook come on you have to wake up remember you have to call your parents" I said. Hearing this he jolted up suddenly.

"Woah, calm down" I said surprised at the sudden movement.

"Uh, sorry just got excited." He said scratching his nape.

"It's okay I understand. Would you like to take a bath." I asked

"I would love that, please?" He replied politely. I helped him to the bathroom with instructions to call for me once he is done. I went to my room to also freshen up.

After I freshened up, I took some clothes for Jungkook and sat on his bed waiting for him patiently waiting for him. I soon heard him calling me. I went and helped him out of the bathroom and gave him the clothes to change.

I went out the room and allowed him to change. He called for me then I helped him to sit on the wheelchair the hospital provided. I heard a quiet thank you from him which made me smile a little.

I pushed him to the dining table.

" Jungkook, I am going to make breakfast what will you eat?" I asked.

" Anything you make" He replied

"Come on tell me , I don't even know what to make for breakfast" I said punching his arm a little.

He chuckled a bit and said"What about strawberry pancakes and banana milkshake?"

"Perfect " I said making my way to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

(Time Skip)

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting quietly when I heard Mingyu coming to the dining table. This guy is too nice.

"Breakfast is ready" He shouted coming towards the dining table.

"Here is yours and this is mine." He said placing my food in front of me and his in front of him.

"Thanks" I said

"No need to thank me and eat up so we could find a way to contact your family." He said already digging in.

"Yeah right" I replied before digging in.

After we finished eating, Mingyu took the dishes to wash. I would forever be grateful to him he saved my life and is taking care of me without complaining like how many would do that for a stranger. I was in my thoughts when he came back and sat opposite to me across the table.

"So how are we doing this." He asked me.

"I am calling the company my father works at." I said raising my head to look at him.

"Okay, which company is that?" He asked fishing out his phone.

"Jeon's Corporation" I replied. He paused a bit and looked at me.