💗Chapter Thirty💗

In Canada

Jungkook's pov

I was sitting in the living room when I heard the door to our apartment open. I smiled widely and looked at the door as I know it might be Mingyu as he went to college today for lectures. But to my suprise Mingyu came in with another person. He moved aside and when I saw the person jaw dropped. My eyes instantly filled with tears and I chocked out a "W-what are you doing here?"

"Kookie, aren't you happy to see me?" The person said looking down sadly.

"Tae, what are you doing here?" I asked him trying to be stern.

Author's pov

"You didn't call in the past week. I wanted to give you a suprise. Since, you couldn't come home. I thought I could come see you here." Tae replied pouting still looking down.

"Why Tae?Why? I thought I told you to wait for me." Jungkook said his voice cracking in the end.

"Yes, I was waiting for you patiently. But your demeanor in the phone call we did suggested you were hiding something. My heart was restless the whole week as to what you were hiding.Also, you didn't call the whole week it heightened my anxiety." Tae yelled out frustrated as to what Jungkook is hiding.

"But you could have called." Jungkook said finally breaking into sobs. He was scared as to what Tae's reaction will be if he found out his secret. Since he was here there was no turning back.

Tae panicked hearing Jungkook sobbing. He rushed to his side hugging him tightly. His heart clenched seeing his love like this. For Mingyu, he was just awkwardly standing there till he decided to go to his room to give the two lovers space.

Tae patted Jungkook's back whispering sweet nothings in his ear. He didn't his suprise will make Jungkook cry. Soon Jungkook's sobs died down. He looked up to Tae and said what he should have never said.

"Can you back to Korea now. As you can see I am fine." Jungkook said harshly pulling away from the hug.

Tae's felt his heart bleeding. His love didn't want him here. He got up from the couch and said.

"If you think I will leave you alone after coming all the way from Korea then you are wrong,Kook"

"Why are you being stubborn,Tae?" Jungkook said frustrated. Why can't Tae just go back.

"Well, you are also stubborn too. Let's see how you send me back to Korea." Tae said taking a seat comfortably flipping his hair in the process.

"If I tell you the reason why will you go back?" Jungkook said knowing very well if he doesn't tell Tae the reason he wouldn't budge. He decided to take a risk.

"Well, it depends on the reason you give" Tae said shrugging his shoulders.

Jungkook sighed and finally said."I am paralyzed waist down."

Tae froze as soon as he heard that. He forgot to give a reaction which caused Jungkook to panic.

"I am so sorry Tae, If you want we can break up. I understand I mean who will want to be with a paralyzed person like m-" Jungkook said stopping mid sentence because he was having difficulty breathing. This statement caused Tae to snap out of his trance. His eyes widen seeing Jungkook unable to breathe.

He went to his side taking him in his arms.

"Breathe for me baby. Breathe in and out follow my pace."Tae said trying to get Jungkook to breathe. Jungkook tried to follow his instructions. He slowly took in a breathe and slowly breathe out. Soon his breathing stabilized. He looked up at Tae and said.