💗Chapter fifteen💗

Jungkook pov

I promised Tae that I will talk to my dad when I reach my home, but I am nervous now since I did not tell him before proposing Tae. But whatever it is I am not leaving Tae. I just unlocked the door of our house just to see dad sitting down on the couch waiting for me. As soon as he saw me, he rushed to me and hugged me tightly.

"Ugh, dad do you now want to kill me because I denied you for Tae?" I said coldly

"What are you saying buddy. You know I can't do that." He said finally bursting into tears hugging me tighter.

"Well, it didn't look like that this morning. You were trying to take my love away from me" I said harshly pushing him away and walking towards the stairs ignoring him.

"This is the reason why I was angry this morning" I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him.

He continued saying " I thought I was losing you to him. I felt empty without you behaving like I am your friend anymore. I felt like Tae was stealing you away from me. I didn't realize I was being childish and one day you would have all your attention on another person than us,your parents. I am sorry I behaved like that please forgive me buddy, please" Dad said tears streaming down his cheeks. 

Then and there I felt bad I didn't know I made him feel like that. That means I was problem.

"Sorry, I made you feel like that. I love you as much as I love Tae. " I said hugging him.

" No, I should be sorry. I called you childish for loving your boy-"

"Fiancé, dad" I corrected Dad I don't like people calling us boyfriends .                                        "What??" Dad shouted

"Yeah, I proposed him, and he agreed" I said smiling dreamily.

"And you didn't tell me?" Two voices shouted at the same time.

I turned around to see my mom staring at me like she saw a ghost. She strides over to me and slapped me.

"Mo-" She cut me off by saying." You proposed my baby, you idiotic bunny. Who told you, you are good for my baby. I do not agree for my baby to marry you, idiot" she said fuming at me.

I looked at her in disbelief." What the hell, mom?" I shouted

"Hey, don't curse in my house." My mom said flicking my forehead.

"Are you seriously attacking your son for proposing his boyfriend?? Am I really your son??" I yelled feeling overwhelmed

"You are right, I found you under a bridge.  And Tae is my real son okay, Koo" she said flipping her hair sassily.

"Listen y'all. I might not have warned you, but he is my baby only mine and mom whether you agree or not I will marry him sooner or later" I said smirking, but my smirk disappeared when I saw my dad eating popcorn watching us intently like he was not the one crying a while ago.

 I scoffed and flipped my imaJINary hair walking upstairs to my room are they serious at all I thought but heard them shout" WHEN IS THE WEDDING SON," I chuckled. These two will be the death of me.

(At Tae's house)

Taehyung's pov

I sighed when I saw Kook drive his car away. I hope he reconciles with his dad.I turned and walked into the house knowing I have a lot of explanation to do.

"Tae" Jin Hyung shouted as soon as I entered the house.

"How did your date go?" He asked excitedly.

" It was great Hyung "I replied walking towards the staircase deciding to do the explanation tomorrow, but I was stopped by Jin Hyung's shout.

"What is that Tae??It's that a ring." I sighed guess I have to do the explanation today.

"I clearly remember you were not wearing a ring when you were going out.Is it what I am thinking??" He said with a serious face. I just looked at him and nodded.

"What??You mean that idiotic bunny proposed you and you agreed." He said eyes as wide as dinner plates.

"Yes, why??" I replied clearly not interested in the conversation.

"Tae, you know what that means right "He said

"It means we are getting married" I said shrugging.

"Tae, I love you a lot, but I will be frank with you. Marriage is not just gold and roses, there is a lot of patience and understanding that comes with marriage. But I will support you in whatever decision you make." He said pulling me into a hug. I couldn't hold it and burst into tears.

"Hyung, Kook Is leaving after high school. What should I do Hyung??I love him so much Zand I can't live without him." I said sobbing into his chest,

" It's okay baby. He for sure has a tangible reason to leave. We will be here with you hm, we will support you in any way till he is back, okay. Now stop crying and smile for me." He said caressing my back. I now felt better. I came out of my thoughts when I heard him shout.

"Wow your ring is so pretty. He sure loves you a lot." He said smiling.

"Yeah, he does" I said smiling widely.

"Now go upstairs and shower, you stink" He said pinching his nose.

I laughed and made my way to the staircase.

(An hour later in Jungkook's room)

Jungkook's pov

I just finished my evening routine and decided to call Tae.I know it is hard for him just as it for me.I sighed and dialed his number he picked up on the third ring.

OTP

"Hey babe"I said smiling widely.

"Hey" he replied sounding low.

"Sweetheart,what happened?Why do you sound so low?"I said worriedly.

"Nothing , Koo I am just sad you will be leaving soon."He said his voice cracking at the end.

I decide to video call him when he picked up my heart broke at the sight.His eyes were puffy and his nose was red.I decided to console him because I cannot see him cry.

"Sweetcheeks, look at me ."I said trying not to breakdown as he slowly looked at me.

"Baby, please stop crying it hurts me"I said.He immediately wipes his tears and says"Koo,I am not crying"faking a smile.

"I can detect a fake smile all the way here but listen.I am not going to stay there forever.I will come back after a few years,hmm.I will try to keep in touch with you whilst  I am away. You are the only person I can ever love,okay.That is why I proposed you to give you assurance that I will be back,hm.Please baby no matter what you hear or what happens, please wait for and listen to my explanation before jumping into conclusions,okay.Now smile for sweety "I said chuckling then he flashed me his famous body smile.Oh god he is gonna be the death of me.

"Woah, you look more beautiful now that you're smiling, baby please stay happy whilst I am gone, okay."I said smiling at him.

"Okay But Koo I am getting you a ring to show others that you're taken by me "He said pouting cutely.

"Sure,I will proudly wear it  everywhere.Now go to sleep baby you must be tired.Good night and dream about me and our future kids"I said winking at him."He blushed deeply and mumbled a good night to me before ending the call.

Argh he is so cute.I said going to my dreamland.

Hope you like the chapter🥰😘

I will upload soon till then be happy and carefree.