💗Chapter Twenty-two💗

Jin's pov

After leaving the ice cream parlour, we dropped Taehyung off at home and went to the cafe as we know that Tae won't be able to work with us today.Because of Jungkook's departure.I was making a coffee when
something on the TV caught my attention.

Korean Air flight 493 that was headed for the United States of America. Just crashed on a remote island and there were not any survivors.Those who know their family members were on the plane should come and confirm for a compensation. We send our condolences to you.

"Joonie, come and see something" I am said tears already streaming down my cheeks.

"Yes bab-" He stopped mid sentence after seeing what was on the television.

"Oh my God.No this cannot be happening"He said frozen on his spot.

"Tae,Tae. We can't let Tae see it now."I said snapping him out of his daze. We quickly rushed out closing the cafe. The only person in our minds was Tae.

Meanwhile in Jeon mansion.

Mr Jeon's pov

I was sitting in the living room watching the TV. I decide to take a day off as I was already late to office because of dropping Kook at the airport.

"Honey, can you get me a coffee?" I shouted towards the kitchen area where my wife was cooking.

"Sure"I heard her shout back before settling my self on the couch in the living room.

I took the remote and decide to on the television. I decided to watch news, so I switched the TV station to a news station. Upon changing the channel I saw something that made me get up abruptly.

Korean Air flight 493 that was headed for the United States of America. Just crashed on a remote island and there were not any survivors.Those who know their family members were on the plane should come and confirm for a compensation. We send our condolences to you.

I stood there frozen trying to process the information until I heard the crashing of glassware. I turned to see my wife looking at me with tears in her eyes.

Author's pov

"I-i-isn't that Kookie flight number." Mrs Jeon said finally loosing control of her body and falling to the ground.

"HONEY" Mr Jeon shouted running towards her holding her in his arms caressing her head softly.

"It is not true right?" She asked looking into at him with hopeful eyes.

"Sorry, honey but it's true. Bunny is gone." He said hugging her tightly softly patting her back. Mrs Jeon broke down into tears putting her palm over her mouth to muffle her cries.

Mr Jeon patted her back whilst whispering sweet nothings into her ear to calm her down. After some time, Mrs Jeon's cries died down and she slowly went to sleep.

Mr Jeon carried her in bridal style and took her to their room,placing her gently onto the bed.After which he quietly left to the guest room.

He got in and leaned against the door finally breaking down why not his buddy is gone. He stayed there trying to console himself.

With Yoonmin and J-sprite.

Yoongi's pov

After dropping off Jungkook at the airport, we decide to hung out at my place since my parents aren't around.

"Yah,Yoongi why do you have so many boring TV channels" Hobi said lazily from the couch munching on some popcorn.

"We can't even find a proper drama to watch."Jimin said rolling his eyes