💗Chapter four💗

(At Taehyung's house on a weekend)

Taehyung's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I groaned and turned over opening my eyes. Another boring day! Why does weekends have to be so boring. I wonder what I'll do today. I will just go for a walk. I got up and went inside the bathroom to finish my morning routine. I finished my routine and came out. I decided to go downstairs to take my breakfast.I went downstairs but the house was unusually quiet I guess my hyungs left early today. I walk to the kitchen. I noticed a small note I picked it up and read it.

Hey Bear. I prepared breakfast, heat it up and eat. Also I and Namjoon went to the cafe early today.Have a nice day.Bye! love you.

                                                                                                                    Your Jin hyung

Immediately after  I finished reading my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and saw Jungkook name flashing on the screen.I picked it up.

"Hello sweetheart" he said in a cheerful tone.

"Hi Kookie" I replied

"So, how is my baby doing this morning,huh?" He asked

"Nothing ,Its so boring" I said

"Aww, why do you have to be so cute. Can you facetime baby? I want to see your face."He replied.

"Sure " I said and switched to facetime. I was met with an extremely hot sight. Jungkook was shirtless.

"U-um Kook could you please wear a shirt" I said

"Why can't you handle it?" He teased

"Just wear a shirt. Dammit" I said getting flustered by the view.

"Okay, baby do not get mad" He said wearing a shirt before turning his attention towards me again.

"Kook, I am going for a walk would you like to come along?" I  asked looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Baby ,sorry I can't come today. Dad said I would going with him to the office today. I guess I have a long boring day ahead." He said and sighed

"Oh come on Kookie you have to take over that company some day or the other. So, this will be your chance to learn,hmm" I said

"Okay I understand but you can ask Chim."He said

" Yeah I'll ask him after breakfast. Bye Kookie. I Iove you" I said

"I love you too" he said and blew a kiss. I dramatically caught the kiss and ended the call. How is he so sweet I am sure I'll get diabetes from all this sweetness.

I took the food and placed it in the oven. When it was done I took it out and went towards the dining table. i was just about to dig in when my phone rang. Who is it again? Can't they let me eat in peace. I answered the call and was met with jimin's voice.

"Hey Tae, Wanna hang out?"Jimin asked.

"Woah Chim. Did you read my mind? Sure I would like to hang out afterall the day is so boring" I said.

" Okay, I'm coming over. Get ready." He said and ended the call

Now I can eat in peace. I  finished eating and was doing the dishes when the door bell rang.I placed the dishes in the cabinets and went to the door. I almost fell as Jimin launched himself on me.

"I missed you so much Tae" He said

"What? I thought I saw you yesterday" I replied

"Whatever, I still missed you okay. You're my bestfriend." He said flipping his imaginary hair

"Now come let's go I am so excited" Jimin said and dragged  me out I closed the door to our and we headed out.

(Time skip - At the company)

Jungkook's pov

I am here with my dad dragging me into the company.Did I just miss a hangout with Tae for this?  I was still in my thoughts when my father's voice brought me back to earth.

"Listen here everyone " He said and clapped his hand to grab the attention of his employees.

"Here is my son Jeon Jungkook, The soon to be CEO " He said

"Hi, I hope It will nice working with you guys" I said and bowed to them

They all said bowed to me and went back to their work.

"Come buddy. We need to teach you some basics."He said and dragged me to his office.

"Sure buddy"I said and allowed him to drag me. I guess this isn't as boring as I expected.

How was the chapter??

Hope you liked it.

 Love you😘😊