💗 Chapter Twenty-nine💗

At night in Tae's house

Taehyung's pov

I was i my room getting ready for the dinner. I still can't believe Kook is alive. The thought made me smile but it fell quickly when I realized he is not coming back any time soon. I was in my thoughts when I heard Jin Hyung calling me.

"Tae, aren't you done yet?" I heard him shout for me.

"I'm done. I'm coming." I replied him from my room.

"Okay come fast your friends are here" I heard Jin Hyung say.

"Okay"I shouted in reply before making my way out of my room.

I descended and saw my friends sitting down on the couch in the living.

"Hi guys." I greeted them and sat on the couch.

"Hi" they replied.

"Let's go now" I heard Hobi saying.

"Yeah, let's go before we are late" Jin Hyung added.

We all went out of the house. I, Jin Hyung and Joon Hyung took Namjoon's car. And the rest took Yoongi's car.

We drove off towards Jungkook's house.

Author's pov

Soon they reached the Jeon mansion. They all got out of their respective cars. They proceeded to the door. Yoongi gestured Tae to ring the doorbell.After ringing the bell they waited for the door to open.

"Oh you guys are here. Welcome to the Jeon mansion." Mrs Jeon said as soon as she opened the door.

"Thanks Mrs Jeon" The boys said in unison

"Come in" Mrs Jeon said letting them in.

They all entered the house and Mrs Jeon left them to the dining table.

"Take a seat and make yourselves comfortable." Mrs Jeon said featuring towards the seats. They thanked and sat on the seats.

After sometime, Mrs Jeon started bringing the food from the kitchen. Tae said to help and helped her arrange the food on the table.

"Thanks for helping, Tae." Mrs Jeon said taking her seat at the dinner Ng table.

"No problem, Mrs Jeon. I wanted to help." Tae replied.

"Call me mom after all you are my soon to be son in law." Mrs Jeon said smiling at Tae.

"Okay, mom"Tae replied blushing furiously at what Mrs Jeon said.

"My husband will be with us soon." Mrs Jeon said to them.

In a few minutes, Mr Jeon came down the staircase.

"Sorry, I kept you waiting." Mr Jeon said taking a seat.

"It's okay Mr Jeon we just came." Yoongi replied.

" Before we start eating I want to thank you all for being by my son in law's side comforting him all this while." Mr Jeon said smiling at the boys whilst Tae blushed even more.

"No need to thank us Mr Jeon. We are his friends and it is only right for us to be by his side when he is heartbroken." Jimin replied.

"You are such good friends. I hope you stay together for long time." Mr Jeon said passing a small smile towards them.

"Enough talking. Let's eat now." Mrs Jeon said and they all started digging in.

" Mrs Jeon said and they all started digging in