Halloween Special

Halloween Special:

Codi looked up from her laptop when she heard the doorbell echo throughout the house. She let out a soft groan as she got up and exited her study, her footsteps silent as she headed to the front door.

"Codi Edwards?" The delivery woman asked after the brunette opened the door, the blonde keeping most of her face hidden with the cap of her hat that she kept tilted down.

"Yeah?"

"For you~." The woman chuckled as she offered Codi a small box and dropped her arm once the shorter woman took it. The woman finally lifted the hat away from her face in order to flash a grin at the brunette, her teeth resembling fangs as she moved to walk away.

"Enjoy. And Happy Hallow's Eve~."

"Odd. I didn't order anything..." Codi murmured as she moved back into her home and not catching sight of the blonde's tail unfurling from around her waist in order to swing around freely. She shut the door with her foot as she opened up the package only to still when she saw a smaller box made from what seemed to be Mahogany inside it.

Her brow furrowed as she grabbed hold of the box, dropping the cardboard one on the floor as she held the wooden one with both hands.

She opened it and blinked at the vibrant green pine needles that were inside. She sat down on her couch, Orange letting out a slight grumble at the movement before stretching his body out and falling back asleep. Russet picked her head up from where it was atop her brother's side in order to look at their owner, the brunette pinching a small bunch of pine needles between her fingers.

Codi's eyes roamed over the box and managed to catch the small carved words in on the top half, her eyes widening slightly.

'She's stubborn but she'll take care of you after I'm gone. I made sure of it.
- Silus'

The carved words said as Codi dropped the needles in order to lightly run her fingers against the deep scratches.

"Silus." She murmured just as her finger got caught on a jagged piece and caused a small tear on her fingerpad. She winced at the slight pain and pulled it back, two drops of blood falling onto the needles, before sucking the small wound.

"Damn it." She grumbled while rising off the couch and heading to the bathroom. She didn't catch sight of the steam that began to leave the pine needles nor Russet watching the small stream with her pupils beginning to thin into slits.

The small stream grew larger before becoming a giant cloud, both cats sneezing at it when a quick blast of wind made it fade away and ruffled up the felines' fur. Russet let out a questioning 'meow' that was returned by a low hum, a slim finger moving to scratch under her chin.

Codi finished cleaning up her wound, making sure the bandage was snug around her finger as she headed back into the living room.

"So, you're the chick the geezer made me take care of." A smooth voice spoke in the silent home and made Codi's head snap up. Her gaze focused on the tall blonde that was standing beside her cats, noticing the pointed tail that swished around lazily and the pitch-black feather wings before her face grew red.

"You're naked."

"Really? I didn't notice." The blonde drawled with a bored tone as she rested a hand on her bare hip, Codi's flush becoming an even deeper red as her gaze became focused on the ceiling. The blonde's wings fluffed up slightly before she curled them behind her and walked towards the brunette, doing a slight pivot in order to be behind her and wrapped her hands around the shorter's waist and pulled her flush against her front.

"I don't mind the staring, sweet thing. I consider it a compliment even."

"Are you a Succubus?"

"...You seem to have me at a disadvantage, sweet thing. I was expecting you to run away in terror and all that." The Succubus grumbled as she pulled back slightly, Codi's gaze moving down to her cats.

"Silus didn't tell you anything about me?" She murmured, the blonde moving to rest atop of the brunette's.

"Nope. Just bonded me to you."

"I see. He was always better with Dark Arts. I'm better with Taming Arts." She explained as she pointed at Russet after she hopped onto the couch's arm, the small house cat rapidly shifting into a tiger with red fur and shiny silver stripes. A low chuff left the giant beast as she looked at the Demon and received an intrigued chuckle.

"A witch, huh? Now, I know why the geezer wanted me to protect you. Your soul would be so tantalizing, especially with it being so pure."

"So he would say." Codi sighed as she shifted Russet back to her natural form, Orange laying on his back as he continued to snore the day away.

"Well then, what will you have me do, Mistress?" She asked as she let go of the brunette's hips, watching as she turned around. A bundle of clothes appearing in her hands as she offered it to the Demon.

"Your name." Codi stated as the Demon took the offering with a chuckle.

"Nicky." Nicky answered as her wings sunk into her back and let her slip on the shirt with ease, her tail stabbing a makeshift hole into the pants after slipping them on. A brow arching when her new master offered her hand, a bandage being wrapped around the tip of her index finger.

"Codi."

"Codi~." Nicky tested as she shook the witch's hand.

"Just don't kill my familiars and don't try and drain my soul. Everything else is fine." Codi explained as she headed towards the kitchen, Nicky following behind her as her tail swayed low.

"Even seducing you?" The blonde teased lightly, stilling when Codi looked at her from over her shoulder.

"Of course. I'd be disappointed if you didn't." The answer made the Succubus pause and let Codi disappear into the kitchen. Nicky blinked at the honest answer as her tail's swaying grew faster and her wings shot back out of her back, tearing the shirt.

"Seriously?" Nicky questioned as she hurried into the kitchen. Her tail began to resemble a dog's with the speed it was swishing at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Halloween, bitches.
Here's your candy, now hippity-hoppity the fuck off my property.

Love ya,

-Lycan