Hawaiian Pizza's good (Don't judge me)

Chapter 4
< 2 Days Left >
"You can't be serious."

"What? It's good!"

"No it isn't, it's an abomination to food!"

"No, it isn't!"

"Yes, it is."

"Have you ever even tried it?!" Codi exclaimed, Nicky's brow furrowing as she placed her hands flat on the table separating them. Codi's eyes hardening into a glare as she crossed her arms.

"No, and I'll never try such an atrocity!"

"How can you dislike something you've never even tried?!"

"It's just gross, you damn Brit! Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza!"

"Really?! 'Pineapple doesn't belong on Pizza'? You Americans deep-fry bloody Butter, for christs sake! Butter!"

Nicky tsked, her fingers tightening against the table. Codi had her beat there when Wilmur came, placing a Caprese Salad in front of the brunette while settling a plate of Chicken and waffles in front of his favorite customer.

"Toast Sandwich." Wilmur told the both of them before walking away. Codi pursing her lips as she leaned back in her booth, Nicky grinning triumphantly as she pointed her fork at the brunette.

"Hah!"

"The blooming Onion." Codi tsked, Nicky dropping her fork.
< 1 Day Left >
"What's going on, Cadillac?"

"Miss Nicky, apologies. Master Codi is a bit pre-occupied at the moment."

"That's fine. I'll wait." Nicky told with a lazy wave of her hand, Silus nodding his head and moved to let the blonde inside. He shut the door quietly, watching from the corner of his eye as Nicky dropped herself onto the sofa, her head leaning back to rest against the couch.

"Say, what's for dinner tonight?"

"Tortilla Soup with naan and blueberry-lemon tea."

"Ooo~. Fancy stuff."

"I tend to fix up a filling meal for Master Codi before she travels. She tends to become unable to hold anything down the day of."

"Scared of flyin', huh? Reasonable."

"...I have a request for you." Silus spoke once more, the small amount of emotion in his words making Nicky open her eyes to see the man looking down at her from behind the couch.

"That is?"

"Do take care of Codi while you're in London."

"'Course."

"No, Nicky. You don't seem to understand what I'm saying."

"What are you saying then?"

"Master Codi's family is...not the most pleasant bunch if you understand my meaning."

"Come on, Cadillac. It's just us two, no need to be proper or polite."

"...Very well. To be blunt, her brother's an egotistical prick, her father never bothers to try to defend his children from their mother's ire, and her mother is by far a raging bitch and homophobe."

"Oomph. Quite the trio."

"She requested I don't come along. Something about the 'House being lonely'."

"Your master's a weird chick."

"All I ask of you is that you don't allow Codi to take her family's abuse. She dislikes conflict, but she shouldn't let them walk all over her either. She's had enough for 4 of my lifetimes."