Therapy is for Chumps,Bottle that shit up Like a Boss (I'm kidding,Get Therapy)

Chapter 12
< 3 Days until the Wedding >

Nicky let out a soft snort when the sound of excited knocking roused her from her sleep. She blinked tiredly at the ceiling and rubbed her face before she pushed off the couch with a grumble, her blankets falling onto the floor as she padded towards the door with bare feet.

"Wha-What's all the racket?" Codi huffed as she lifted her head off her pillow and looked tiredly towards Nicky. The blonde shrugged at the similarly exhausted girl while her hand rested on the doorknob and turned it, pine-green meeting joyous brown.

"Texas! Glad to see you awa-! Damn, you're ripped." Win murmured, Nicky arching a brow at the slightly older woman when she felt fingertips lightly brush against her bare abdomen.

"What do you want, Woo-girl?"

"We're headin' to Pleasure Beach! So dress for breezy weather." Win chuckled when she looked into the hotel room to see her baby cousin shuffling towards them. The brunette's hair stood up at all ends as she rubbed at her eyes before looking to her cousin.

"Win, it's five in the morning."

"And the train takes bloody 4 hours to get to Blackpool." Win countered as her fingertips stayed resting against Nicky's bare abdomen. Codi taking notice and smacked her cousin's hand away.

"Get your own American." She grumbled, the elder Edwards letting out a chuckle as she placed her hands on her hips and leaned forward a bit.

"Come on, little sister! Sharing is caring, after all!"

"Win." Codi tsked, crossing her arms when Nicky spoke up. The blonde's hands were shoved into her joggers' pockets, the waistband slipping a bit and flashing the band of her boyshorts.

"I don't mind being shared." Nicky teased lightly, Codi side-eyeing her before pushing Nicky out of their room. The blonde stumbled back, not expecting the mild shove before Codi shut the door on the both of them.

"Honestly." Codi grumbled as she headed towards the bathroom, Nicky knocking on the door.

"Codi, Open the door! It's cold out here!"
< >
Codi sighed softly as she stared at her tablet, her Google doc still as blank as it was a week ago. Nicky snored softly next to her, the blonde's head tilted back against her train seat with her mouth opened slightly.

The brunette moved her hand away from her tablet and placed it under Nicky's chin before gently shutting her mouth, the blonde's snoring cutting itself off. She hummed softly, giving a soft pat to Nicky's knee and placed both hands back to her tablet.

"...Morning."

Codi looked up once more, Hazel meeting blue as Nel grinned weakly at her.

"Morning." Codi offered back and looked back to her tablet. Nel blinked at the simple reaction and cleared her throat softly.

"I was wondering if we could talk."

"About what?"

"Us?"

"What's there to talk about?"

"Codi." Nel sighed, Codi finally looking up from her tablet and stared at the taller brunette.

"You cheated on me with my brother. You're marrying him. That's it."

"Codi."

"What, Nel." Codi huffed as she all but slammed her tablet against her lap.

"I-I'm sorry about everything."

Codi's brow arched at the words. She moved off her seat, placing her tablet on top of it and stepped towards Nel.

The taller brunette tilted her head downward a bit in order to keep her gaze locked with Codi's.

"What did you expect to happen? That I accept that lackluster little apology and everything is all hunky-dory?"

"You bloody cheated on me, Nel. With my goddamn brother."

"It wasn't like you were willing to hang out with me in public!"

Nel immediately bit her tongue the moment the words left her mouth, Codi's eyes becoming bright with anger and making her gulp softly.

"And that gives you the right to cheat on me?! I was in the closet, you knob! I wasn't fuckin' ready to be out yet! And you!" Codi snarled, Nel taking a step back as the shorter brunette jabbed her finger into her chest.

"You should've fucking respected that! And if not, you should've broken up with me not bloody go behind my back and suck my brother's cock."

"Co-"

"Fuck you, Nel. Fuck my parents, Fuck my brother, and Fuck you!" Codi finished in a harsh whisper, Nel swallowing once more as Codi shoved at her chest.

Codi let out a choked noise as she turned away from the brunette, Nel taking a step towards her only for a hand to tightly grip her shoulder.

"Leave. Now." Nicky spoke lowly. She waited until Nel began to walk away, the brunette continuing to look over her shoulder, before turning to Codi. The younger girl had moved to sit onto her seat, her legs pulled up with her arms wrapped around them as her head rested against her knees.

Her body shook as Nicky sat back down on her seat. The blonde lifted the arm handle that seperated the two chairs and clutched her knees.

"...I'm here if you need me, Tiger." She whispered. Their cabin stayed quiet, excluding Codi's sniffling, until the brunette moved one of her arms. Her hand grabbed at the air for a couple of seconds until Nicky placed her hand in Codi's.

The grip on the blonde's hand tightened, Nicky shuffling closer to Codi as the brunette stayed curled tightly into herself.

"I'm here, Tiger. I got ya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Title's a joke.
Get Therapy, you fuckers.
Love ya,

-Lycan