SAVED BY A GROUP OF FRIENDS

Frances Pov

I was stuck and trapped by the Neverseen i have been by myself for 13 years and know everything i had these strange abilities ever since i was 4 years old and i started making everyone do whatever i want them to and ever since then each year i started doing more and more cool stuff but recently i started to control water i kept it a secret for about a month now.

I heard some rustling and saw 3 people infront of me. I gasped. They said that they are here to help me escape. I only trusted them because they look about my age. I got up and we suddenly saw the Everblaze person. I asked the shade to cover me and i saw him spark up some everblaze. I called the water and splashed it on him i discovered that i can control any liquid. 

I was finally brought to some very big and beautiful house. they sent me to some Physician and i got my  toy Unicorn Silveny and i went. I remembered my memories of needles and it was horrific. I accidentally sent it to the blonde haired girl.

We sat down and had a conversation.

Sophie: who are you and what are your powers? 

me: i am Frances i am a Hydrokinetic well i just got the powers and i am also a Psionipath, telepath, Conjurer and an Mesmer. (They all looked at me wide eyed. i showed them it and they finally believed me. )

Sophie pov

I could not believe it this is unbelievable.

I asked Elwin to make a check on her and she said," can you please pass me Silveny my stuffed unicorn?" i gave it to her and asked her where she got the name from she replied that she saw a unicorn that could fly and she said her name was silveny. i then asked Silveny if there were people like me she lend a hand the she knew a girl called sophie foster and a boy who called her glitter butt and their gang. she showed me the way and some person kidnapped me and you saved me so now i am here.