Maldives

I gave them 30 minutes to get out of my house go to back yard load everything in the private jet and get in. It took them 15 mins instead. But I got in in under 5 mins but I take medics and criminology so that is normal. There are many reasons why I am going to the Maldives I had a job to finish and I am using my phone that Uncle Leo made with a bit of changes and an update I changed it so it would not track me and I made it a 3 d keyboard I made it connected to my watch and made it sense for the monsters sent for Tartarus. And many more.

I sighed and I went to the pilots place I light leaped us to the Maldives where I have my own private island that can also be seen underground and we can go in the ocean.

One thing they do not know about me is that I Own a criminology company, a architects one and a medics one they all go in the same company known as CAM it is currently beating the Athenian Architecture but one thing is that I also take students who I think can take on fencing and singing and acting.

I also have to go there for a new movie called The act of Glass and Plastic.

I liked the movie I guess but it is hard when the director pressures you.

Anyways i gave them a tour of my island and the house mansion whatever. I stopped them at  a big mall and gave them my credit card that I prepared for this and I left them there.

They stared at me and I shrugged.

I left and a few hours later we finished around 10 scenes. That was a lot compared to the disaster we faced like the camera was not working then one of co workers vomited.

That was the start of our adventure to the Maldives. How the hades was I meant to survive the next month or more?