family relationships

It was the weekends and mum told me that i have to teach Bianca and Caitlin has to teach Zoe. Now i was a babysitter for Bianca. She is going to be mini me. I was looking through the attic one day at mum and dad's place when i saw a sheet of paper. It interested me alot but i tried to not look but i couldn't. When i stared at it i regretted it instantly because what it wrote broke my heart. Percy and Annabeth where not my parents it said Frances Johnson daughter of Peter and Anniebell Johnson. They were not my real parents. The thought dawned on me. I decided that i will leave the home again and pinn this to my parents door. I packed my stuff and moved into to my house (mansion). I added everything for security because i knew that everyone will be after my money from keeper of the lost cities aka$5,000,000,000,000 if they knew about it. I blocked all contact from my family on the computer, phone and ipad even the kindle. I decided to change my identity. I dyed the tip of my hair silver where black clothes instead of blue. Once i went to the school i decided to become a self trained spy and hopefully one of the most dangerous demigods. 

I slipped in and started training for the rest of Saturday and Sunday. I bought lots of black jeans, black hoodies, Black t shirts, leather jackets , and black socks as well as shoes.

 I bought lots of black jeans, black hoodies, Black t shirts, leather jackets , and black socks as well as shoes

I also changed my name into Christine Avalon.

On the day of school when the teacher introduced me. People stared at me, and Caitlin and Christian were staring down. I decided to slip a note into Caitlin's locker but instead of written it was printed. 

I was spying on her through the shadows and stared at it tearfully and slipped it into her pocket. During recces and lunch people bullied me especially Larissa because i wore black but i was not about to back down. The next day boys started noticing me but i hated them, all of them. Once i decided to befriend Caitlin. She stood there as i offered my hand to her after Larissa bullied her. She gladly took it after she zoned out for a sec. After talking for a while she introduced me to Christian. They stood apart from me for a sec and i excused myself to go to the toilet. I Cast the shade over me and i listened to their conversation. 

She looks so alike to frances

Yeah she does

Why don't we befriend her to see if she is

Fine but when we hangout we can only go to your house OK?

fine

I thought for a second as they concluded. If they want to befriend me how am i meant to keep my identity a secret?? DO NOT befriend them. I just left them there. 

The next day during Greek i got partnered up Caitlin for a project and i told her that my family has some issues and couldn't go to my house.How am I going to survive.

Hi hope you guys like it so far