REVEALED

I kept on spying on Caitlin and Christian through a distance but when they go close i heard there converation about me and how my mum and dad were having a really big arguement when i was born and yeah. Sunddenly i started to feel dizzy and i lost my control of my power and got revealed.

I woke up in the hospital the next day with the seven and extra people next to them. Annabeth grasp my hand seeing me awake. " Are you Ok?" asked annabeth. "yes mum-i mean mrs jackson," turning a shade of red. She loooked suspisious but got over it instantly. Little does France know that Annabeth was about to figure her identity by having a camera pinned to her hair. 

Annabeth pov

I knew that girl looked familiar she was my daughter but i will need to do some investigating first. While i was brading her hair i plopped a fak strand of hair which was a camera among those real ones and when i release bits of the hair will go around investigating.

I am now convinced she is my daughter. 

Love for blue

makes blue cookies 

dyed her hair

sea green eyes ina swirl with my eye colour

CONTROLS WATER

She is my daughter.

I went to her house to confront her but as i stepped in i got blocked UUGHH. I clutched my head. She has added so many things just to block me. I asked Christian to go in and talk to her. What why can he go in perfectly but not me. When i asked Christian to go in i dressed him up as a business person and added a camera in. He told her that he was soaking wet and needed a place to stay. He then released the camera to fly around. Soon it was figured out and i decided to confront her and tell her the truth.

Me and Percy are her biological parents and we even tested out DNA to see.