lost cities here we come

i woke up in the middle of the night feeling guilty and dizzy. but the next second i started screaming and inmy mind i transmitted to sophie where i was. 

Christian pov

in the middle of the night i woke up to the sound of Frances screaming. I tried to wake her up and she stirred but did not wake up. suddenly a group of people came and they walked straight to frances. I stood infront of her and protected her will all my might. i Charmspeaked them and they managed for a while before they said they were here to help frances. i eventually let them help but sophie probed my mind with Fitz's help. they finally found out that i was having traumas from the past few years as well as when someone dies. it happens to an elf but if it happens to someone like Frances she will most likely to only be sleeping for a few hours.

we asked her for a way out of here and she asked to go where. We decided that we were going to go to the lost cities. She said that she saw something like glowing and it was a necklace we asked her to show us after Frances wakes up.

Frances pov 

i felt something on my bed and i realised that Christian was sleeping in a chair with his head on it. I looked at him and dreamed about his kaleidoscope eyes, and his dark hair but that dream ended when he stirred he woke up and smiled at me. i smiled back and then suddenly Bianca burst into the room. wearing a pretty dress

She ran up to me and hugged me

She ran up to me and hugged me. " i have a gift for you and it turns out that it was the broomstick that uncle Leo gave me. I lifted my broom up high and i saw Havenfield. it was beautiful. Then i realised what i was wearing. it was a dress too.

Christian was wearing a tunic with a cape like me

Christian was wearing a tunic with a cape like me. I then realised that they also have a pin on mine but it was a Phoenix one instead.

I loved it but sadly i had to get back. Sophie did not know where we lived but she used the Hecate thing and brought us home. although we did not manage to save hecate but we managed to get everyone back.