did i make a mistake

did i make a mistake i have so many powers i still need to master?

mabe i should just sneak back?

i just got the shade thing cus i found out that my hydronetic powers are by my genes so i discovered it a few years ago but i i could not control it so i forgot about it.

I love Tam, Biana, Fitz and all the others but i also love my siblings especially Caitlin.

I will go back. 

1 hour later

Frances Jackson

age 17 years old

powers: shade, psionpath, mesmer, conjurer, telepath

 i got that down incase i needed it

I hope this is the right decision to make. I ran off and got to the lantern that Sophie told me about and got away.

At the lost cities

I arrived and i saw all the people's eyes on me. i gathered up the courage and spoke," i want to train my skill even if i go to Exillium." The council first had to test my skills and do all those stuff so annoying. they then got to my Adoption thing. Pretty much Vackers and the Reuwens signed up. I got to choose, i chose the Vacker as they lost their son and Biana is so cool. : )

Ooh i sense drama between Dex, Biana and Marella and Tam. can Dex not like Marellehhmmmppphhh. Tiana 4 life. I am going to ask the Council if i can return to my family for a little visit and learn some fighting techniques.