Water

I woke up in the morning and made blue cookies and pancakes. i called everyone awake and they ate.  After that we watched a movie and i conjured weird flavoured popcorn. it was alright i guess until they played & minutes in heaven. i said i had homework to do and i left.

i was doing Calculus when i heard a knock on the door. i opened the door and saw Christian. he dumped WATER all over me. but i just got the water out and i splashed him back. that dumby. but that moment someone came in and started crawling all over Christian. It was Tiana the daughter of Apollo. i never really told her my parents so she treated me like a maid or gave me the silent treatment. She stared at me using her "death glare". i glared back and she cowered in fear but it only lasted a few seconds. She looked at Christian and said," come on my hubby boo boo lets go and get away from this daughter of an unimportant god." i could see the colours in his eyes changing rapidly. oh he was mad. i sent him pictures of the ocean to calm him down and he looked at me. i shook my head and left, it was not worth it. but thanks to the OBLIVIOUS UNCLE LEO and the stupidity of Christian he has to date Tiana for a whole month. aunt Piper and Mum were soo mad at him and i could not even face Christian. i was thinking about someone when i got interrupted by Tiana. I took my Lepods off and i faced her. she said," i need you too back off from my hubby boo he is mine and will always be, anyways why would he like a girl like you who is not even important." She sneered at me and left to cling onto Christians arms. i felt so mad that i pretty sure my eyes were glowing, I got some water out of the moisturised air and dumped it on her ungrateful human body. If i turned into a god when i see her she is dead. now that My sister in no longer the Princess of Olympus it makes me the Princess. So in a few years i will be taking over my fathers spot and i have to "find a suitable king" for the job according to dad. I sighed if i knew a princess had so many jobs i would not sign up. while princess petty pants would die for my position. let me go get some water.