Paxton(not)

I needed to know who Christian's parents were. It was like a mystery that i needed to uncover. I got my laptop that i always carry around and made a word doc. I got some points down and i found out that it can only be Jason and Piper. the hair and the eyes are all from Piper. I asked him if he knew about his parents and he just simply stated that his parents are Jiper. He never told me, I was offended but as extra credit he had a brother known as Paxton who i will get to meet. I asked him to explain what he looked like and he told that he was the exact same version but blonde hair. I get to meet him today. When school finished with that Larissa girl bullying  me again i went to CHB. I saw Christian there but instead of his moody smile he has a trouble maker smirk. wait that is not Christian. That is Paxton. I walked up to him and confronted him. All he did was turn red and mutter your smarter than you look. So Christian has been giving me the fake moody smile. He was the bright blondie. That was the moment of my life which i decided that i will hate them. 

The next day of school i ignored them for the whole day and i realised that i have been walking out and in of school with Paxton not Christian. no wonder My sister was giving him the weird look.

how much i hate him right this instant. He pranked me again by putting frogs in my bag. That little bug. he will wish he was dead by the prank he is hopefully going to survive.

I asked my sister if she can talk the frog to come out of my bag.

Now those pests are going to regret ever being alive.

I'm going to prank them back now.