The End

I looked deep into his eyes as we walked along the edge of the river garden, Sure Christian disapproves of Albus but I did not and that was the main point. We saw a couple sitting down on the bench, as we walked pass then couple said," what a cute young couple, ahh young love."

Me and Albus both looked to our feet as we blushed harder then the skin of a tomato we were were not a couple. I felt snow drop on us as we made our way through the path. It was Albus' 23 birthday today and I wanted it to be special. I noticed a snowflake on his nose. I tapped him on the shoulder and as I started into his emerald eyes I wiped the snowflake off. I was inches away from his face. Everything around me slowed down as he started leaning down. I stood still feeling warm lips on mine. 

Albus Pov

I turned around as she tapped my shoulder's. I stared down into her swirling eyes as she reached out on her tippy toes to wipe a snowflake off my nose. My heart took over and I started leaning until I found a ice cold lip against mine. She stood still for a few seconds. 

I panicked, did I do something wrong?

I then found arms around me deepening the kiss. Our lips moved in sync fitting perfectly. We separated as Rose, Lily, Scorpius, her mum and dad, and basically my entire family stood up and cheered.

She blushed and put he head in my chest full of embarrassment.

Frances pov

I heard alot of people cheering along. I recognized all of them, my parents, his entire family. Holy Hera what have i done to deserve this. I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment as i put my head on his chest beating him. I was never going to hear the end of it from Lily and Caitlin.

two years later ( exact) 

We went to the exact place when we were official on the exact day at around the exact time. Albus got down on one knee and said ," Frances Jackson since the day we met I knew you were the one, the sarcastic, lovable, kind smart girl, who deserves the world. I love you more than the numbers of starts in the sky, would you make me the most happiest man alive and marry me?"

"YES YES a thousand times."

I jumped on him as we went rolling into the snow. I snowflake landed on his nose. I stood on the tip of my foot as I reached out to swipe it away and like that time we kissed. 

Our families being the nosy people they are jumped and cheered the moment he put the ring on. It was a emerald ring and engraved on the inside was A+F. Aww

Being the annoying one he had to ruin my moment and say," do you think that the kids are going to have green eyes or green and grey eyes."

I started at him in surprise trying to digest what he said. 

KIDS WHAT THE HADES

I smacked him in the head and said," good thing we are not married otherwise i would have divorced you for that."

A few years later I gave birth to Sirius Perseus Potter-Jackson and one year after that Achilles Harry Potter - Jackson and after two years, Lunar Annabeth Potter-Jackson.

I am writing a new book, it is called  Malfoy and Weasley, Frances and Albus are in the book but it does not relate to Percy Jackson at all it is just a normal fanfic only about magic.