Quest for HIM?

a few days ago we found out that Christian had been out seeking for an item a magic one that might bring Hectate back. That day we had a new prophecy. a new quest.

when the clock chimes in 9 days the item will vanish

one item on that might grant a wish 

stronger than the golden fleece

Probability is only a piece

with hair as dark as night

and a heart shine brighter than light

shall go seek the missing demigod 

and gain an important wish and lose the god

daughter of water and wisdom

shall go to the hidden kingdom

with her mind linked sister through a pearl

the girl with the grey and green twirl

must save the rainbow one

allowed 6 only at once

they must retrieve the item 

in the end lose the one thing they need

go north to pompeii and go inside

see from all the sides

My sisters and I all stared at eachother trying to figure out what to do. but then i realized i was the only black hairl girl here. and i know who to bring already.

i called on Silena, Bianca, Charlie, Paxton and Esperanza.

i think Sammy and Caitlin deserve some private time together.

I told them to leave straight away without anything except their monster proof phone, swords and ambrosia. I called on a dragon a huge one bigger than the one Uncle Leo and jason had. We strapped on the seat belts with Bianca at the front and we raced across the sky going to Pompeii the lost city. on the way there i gave everyone their desired food and once we arrived we could see nothing but ash. we all looked at out clothes and i thought about clothes and capes. i asked for the things that i wear at Havenfield and they appeared. i though of tunics for Charlie and Paxton while i asked for dresses that are up to knees for all the girls. we all get a cape and it felt comfy. We stayed in the cold and i huddled against my sister. we asked Esperanza to light up a fire and finally stayed warm. i conjured sleeping bags and everything. 

the next day was really bright the sun shone in my eyes and it nearly blinded me. i woke everyone up and we looked unstoppable with our capes on. i did Bianca's cape up properly and finally when we were ready we stared walking up the mountain ( lets just pretend that Pompeii is as high as mount Everest) while walking i just cannot help but think that I cannot believe that we are going on one of the most dangerous quests JUST FOR HIM!