Nightmare

At night we slept a few kilometres above ground and i put a shield there to keep us protected another night passed but not without a nightmare.

I saw Christian wrapped up in leaves shivering in a cave he face was sickly pale and he had something in his pocket it was the Passion Seed ( made that up) if you eat  one everyday you will live but the thing is that he only had 7 left.  he had trouble breathing and we could see his breath clearly. his Kailedoscope eyes where dulled from the lat time i have seen him and he looked way older.

I was going to find him i saw a few streaks of sunlight and woke everyone up except for Bianca. I carried her and we walked until we reached the top. Days went by then i realised that we would not be able to save Christian we only had two days left.

the guilt clawed me but did not give up. on the way up the mountain i saw a kind man. He looked like he was in his 50's we came up to him and asked for help. he gave us shelter and we stayed. a few minutes later a few strigois attacked they aimed for the man straight away but i did not react fast enough so the man was killed. i raged and the inner core burned i defeated them within seconds, esperanza, Paxton, bianca, SIlena and Charlie stared at me. i did a pokerface and asked if there was anything on my face. then i found our that my eyes were glowing a green, blue greyish colour. i decided to do something stupid. It was ironic as a Daughter of Annabeth doing something stupid. UNHEARD OF but yeah it drained all my energy. i used telekinses (idk how to spell and please correct my mistakes) and i flew all of us up into the cave and when we were about to fall in. i conjured parachutes.  we put them on while Bianca stuck with me. and we jumped. we were going for 15 mins until our feet touched ground. i could not believe my eyes. it was literally a jungle with all the extinct animals. i could not help but be amazed despite that guilt still clawing me.

We searched and searched till the dark clouds covered the sky. Bianca slept on my shoulder and we finally found a place to stay for the night. I suddenly woke up from a sound. i looked around and i saw Christian. I hugged him and i made the fire again i conjured him foodand gave him my blanket. Suddenly i was feeling cold. i tried to conjure something but i consumed too much of my energy.

i felt dizzy and i crashed into something. 

In the morning i woke up and i found myself in a blanket, the blanket that i gave to Christian. and i saw him next to me under the same blanket and twiching. i looked above at what was causing all the giggling. I saw Silena, Charlie, Esperanza towering over us with on and off camera lights.  One of them were in a video call with camp and they were sying something about Fristian. I looked confused for a while when i realised what it meant. I felt heat rushing to my cheeks and i woke Christian up. Paxton hugged him and all the others joined. i quickly drank water and i conjured the food. Still red we finished our food with me and Christian sitting in silence. i walked and being the clumsy me i fell and thanks to Christians reflexes he causght me. Our faces were only inches apart. i could have kissed him. i stared into his rainbow eyes changing colour. i heard Charlie awkward cough and we stood up and blushed.