camp half-blood

The startling intelligent eyes stared at me. they are the exact same color as me. I sucked in a breath. IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE. I ran up to her and I splashed them with water. I told them that i was an elf from tweaking DNA and the weird nurse added some elf dna that they made themself. Even if i had to choose I would choose my birth parents not those who tweaked my DNA and they took me away form my parents from 17 years. yes i am 17 years old. they kissed and said we finally found our long lost daughter. suddenly from behind them were 6 adults and 4 children who look like me and i think i have a older sister. i walked towards them and said," you know i can read your mind, make you do something i want, conjure things, hide under the shadows and control water and just saying do not make me go back to the elf world but i can take visits." i saw them looking at me drenched up and i called the water out. i saw Christian staring at me and i splashed him with water then giggled. Percy and Annabeth then got there phone and called some people to meet at CHB. 

10 MIN LATER 

the new people stared at me like i was crazy. They then whispered, "is this your daughter."

Suddenly a super big dog came out of no where and i cast shades over me and  conjured a dagger and killed it. i saw a impressed emo boy with a blondie boy who looks like the opposite of him and the Cherokee girl with the stapled lip boy also seems like a thing and i think Christian is there son. The burly Asian boy and  girl with the hazel eyes look like one too. the Latino Elf man and the Blondie girl  should also be a thing and my... long lost parents? No this in not possible I lost them they abandoned me why do they want me now.

'