HUMANS

Tam pov 

i was just talking to marella and we were about to do something that i do not want to do but she just gripped tightly onto my arm. I heard a sob break out from Frances I was about to run to her but she fainted. I hailed sophie from my imparter and she said that Frances' mind was impenetrable but she can read sophie's because she got enhanced permanently. I hailed all my friends and finally Mr Forkle and Grady and Edaline. the got here and sophie finally had to revive her memories. She tried everything she could except for I DO NOT LIKE MARELLA.  i told sophie the plan and i finally performed the thing to thing so she can have her memories back. She got up and ran to the leap master 1000 and she went to human area. 

Frances Pov

i was running around and i finally got the apartment i have always wanted while living with human's i have already bought an apartment as i attended school. i went on the couch and i finally got some dinner. I finally huddled up on bed waiting for the next day so i could go to school. i finally finished dressing up and i ran to school. i reached school and the first topic was maths and i am a nerd so i excel in this topic. i walked to the class and i finally reached the area. i dashed in the class room and some sassy girl came and and pushed the things off my desk. i got up and said," what do you think you are doing"   Sitting next to my Boyfriend she replied winking at the hot but dumb guy but he is not as smart as Tam or as kind, he must be a player. After like one hundred years later (note sarcasm). i finally left and i dashed home but i saw something in the back of my brain said that i should go the the north shore of long island. I ran there following my instincts and i finally reached the are i suspisiously aware that there was a Minotaur right behind me and i ran in to the weird gate thing that says camp half blood. I ran in and called for help. I finally met some guy with an arrow and he shot me down i think and i blacked out.

i woke up to the feeling of warm sweet honey coming down my throat. The dude was staring at me.

I am an elf by a experiment 

" what is this place?"

camp for half bloods 

for what

half god and half humans

holy i had enough for a day i have been told i was an Elf and i can show you my powers if you don't believe me and now i am a half god

yes and now you have to try to find your cabin there use to be many cabins but now since many old people from camp like Annabeth and Percy jackson marry there is a cabin for thier child but we have heard that there child died thirteen years ago.(i am thirteen)

K

who are you the son of

i am the grand son of Zeus and Aphrodite

oh

do not worry you will be claimed probably today at the campfire

at the camp fire

at the camp fire  i burned some offering to the greek gods and suddenly all of the demi gods were staring at me. Chiron stated that i am the granddaughter of Athena and Zeus. i asked Chiron who my parents are and the dude who cured me said follow me. he tossed like a coin in the waterfall and a rainbow appeared. he called uncle perce and he stared at him 

yeah

come to camp

why

gotta suprise 

what 

you will see

suddenly i saw this guy with green eyes and raven locks like mine and a girl with blonde hair and intelligent grey eyes like mine.