Home Sweet Home??

It was Quidditch lesson and i loved it, although some accidents did occur. Vanessa Ku thought that it would be fun to bully the young ones and took Lorcan's ball. Like why though? and i realised it wasn't just any ball it was the one Lily gave him. So I got on my broom and mounted i faced her. "Think you can master the world Jackson" sneered Vanessa. "Well if rumors said that u are as powerful as god on the broom why don't we test it out?" 

she threw the ball and i went flying acroos to get it it was not even a second and i got the ball. i threw it to lily who then passed it to lorcan. 

I was really nervous i was a nervous wreck. i am going home after so many years. Ahhh

i stepped through the gates and i saw a boy Paxton i think. i hope.

i saw Caitlin and the twins. I saw Bianca and i smiled. 

she saw me and she came running. she hugged me. the rest stared and blanked out for a second then they charged at me as well. Caitlin drew her sword out and tried to hit but my moroi blood pumped and i defeated her in a few seconds. i stared at her and realised that she has injuries. i took her hand and let my magic flow. 

soon they stared at me mout gaped like a fish.

sorry for the short chapter