SETTING OFF

Silveny, phone, Kindle ( which can access any book like a dictionary and i can also read it and it is a gift from Uncle Leo) p.s my phone is also a gift as well as my laptop i can pratically do anything like hack into some weird thing with out trying getting tools without even moving and hacking in a ATM, and My laptop.  i also brought some Ambrosia incase. I walked into woodland not aware of the smell of blood. I started getting uncomfortable and i also replayed the chat i ahd with my dad. I saw a letter a fews years after you were stolen it said you are mgic and you got invited into some school called Hogwarts. they heard of me dissapearing and said that if i appear again send me straight to Hogwarts and she can do the sorting hat no matter what age an i will stay with a wizard family. I also got a connection to animals as i can turn into it and speak it's language. i replayed my dad's so called chatting info and fell to sleep.

i groaned as i woke up. I saw cats working and the cat that caught my eyes was the red one with amber eyes. i turned into a cat and told them," hi i am the human you took in i have powers that i cannot explain and according to a phropecy i have to take 4 cats on a quest with me."

the one that was carrying what looks like herbs she meowed," yes i will call firestar." and she ran off. i suddenly heard a yowl full of authority calling everyone to gather up. I also stepped in and everybody started to whisper about me. Firstar stated that they had some signs from starclan and they showed the clan who is going on the trip. Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, Sorreltail and Brackenfur are the cats that star clan sent to help us. I woke up the next day to travel. i took Brambleclaw, brackenfur, Sorreltail and Squirrelflight with me to the woodland but as i entered something felt weird and magical. I commanded the shadow over us and put a shield over us where are we. I suddenly saw centaurs. Am i in a mythological world????