Changes

The moment I came home my parents threw party. it was not a lets have a drink and dance one but more of a capture the flag, one on one sword fight violence one. and i have advantages with my moroi blood and extensive training and magic.

I started by laying back when i was going one on one with Paxton. He had strength and speed so i need to take advantage of my size. i slid under his arms and point the tip of my knife on his neck. he tried to Charmspeak me but living in Vampire Academy for years taught me to identify and ignore it as Lissa uses it all the time.

we than played capture the fag when i noticed a raven haired boy was not here. I asked caitlin where he was and she smirked," is little francie in love with a boy?"  She had a smug smile which i wanted to slap soo bad. i blushed and denied. 

once out of sight i came up with a plan. i will match make here are the ships

Caitlin + Sammy = Satlin

Silena + Charlie = Charlena

Esperanza + Paxton = Paxperanza

i hope this works.

I woke up early the next morning and dressed up in clothes

i started the day by exploring playing by the beach. Soon Bianca and Zoe and Caitlin joined. We had to practise to fight i had to teach Bianca while Caitlin teaches Zoe. I handed her a sword and we ran up the hill and we practised parrying and learning how to control our powers. me and Bianca have a bond and for some reason i can give her my gifts. i taught her how to control all of them and within 3 months she got it. 

Sorry for all the short chapters